hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Started second cycle is it right

I started my second cycle and i hope im on the right track. I'm 45 200 lbs 13pct body fat i train full body 3 times a week because of my crazy work schedual. I have a great diet and train very intense. my first cycle was test cyp only 200mg a week.
    New cycle

400mg test cyp every 4 days opposite of the deca
    300mg deca every 4 days
    HGH 2iu a day

Any ideas or I'm ok

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I just dont understand the logic behind pinning every 4 days.Once a week is fine.

thebigfella is offline Associate Member
    4 days is fine i think, how much did u gain on ur last cycle, seems abit low to me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I just dont understand the logic behind pinning every 4 days.Once a week is fine.
    Well that's my real confusion in this cycle. Most of the guys who are vets in my gym pin every 4 days saying that's a week in the gear world. On my first cycle I gained 15 pounds of lean. I started low onmy first cycle to get my body use to it before I started this cycle .

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    this is not true . a week is aweek.7 days
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    Well that's my real confusion in this cycle. Most of the guys who are vets in my gym pin every 4 days saying that's a week in the gear world. On my first cycle I gained 15 pounds of lean. I started low onmy first cycle to get my body use to it before I started this cycle .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    this is not true . a week is aweek.7 days
    So with the gear I show below have how would u rotate it

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    mon test/ thurs deca 1 time each a week .are you running an ai with this cycle?
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    So with the gear I show below have how would u rotate it

Flier is offline Productive Member
    You gained 15 lbs of lean meat on 200mgs/week on your first cycle.
    Now you are rightfully doubling the amount of test, and youŽll have even better results, so why the Deca ?

HGH at 2iu is a HRT dose. Will do nothing for you.
    And it need to be run a lot longer than an AAS cycle.
    Preferably start 2 months prior to your AAS cycle, and continue past PCT, so you will reek the benefits of the HGH-AAS synergy.

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    Wow 15 lean pounds?? What were you running and how long? I mean I guess I'm a bit skeptical of 15 lean pounds bc of water retention and some fat gain if you were bulking. Just wondering

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id just do mon thurs...but dont split mon test thurs deca . Always done better with 2x week inj - even of long estered compounds. Also what if you finish cycle with a thurs inj of deca ? I like to stop deca before test. You really should have planned out weekly dosage imo...then planned cycle.
    ie:
    test cyp 800mgs/week
    deca 600mgs/week
    inject mon/thurs - 400mgs test / 300mgs deca mon - 400mgs test/300mgs deca thurs

Not an exact mirror of your cycle but a good example of a properly set up one imo.
    2ius hgh - eh whatever...dont see benfit.
    Id just finish cycle as u are doing it but stop deca 1 week before test. Then start pct 14-18 days post final test injection

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id just do mon thurs...but dont split mon test thurs deca . Always done better with 2x week inj - even of long estered compounds. Also what if you finish cycle with a thurs inj of deca ? I like to stop deca before test. You really should have planned out weekly dosage imo...then planned cycle.
    ie:
    test cyp 800mgs/week
    deca 600mgs/week
    inject mon/thurs - 400mgs test / 300mgs deca mon - 400mgs test/300mgs deca thurs

Not an exact mirror of your cycle but a good example of a properly set up one imo.
    2ius hgh - eh whatever...dont see benfit.
    Id just finish cycle as u are doing it but stop deca 1 week before test. Then start pct 14-18 days post final test injection
    Thanks for the great info.. i got my HGH info from this thread, im starting slow for the first kit 50 days then plan to pick it up to 3.5 iu's..... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-interested . the weight gain was somewater but I eat alot of quality food and trained like hell. but now i want to start to become more vascular and cutt. plan on a winny and test cyp with the 3.5 iu's after this current cycle. what are your thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    You gained 15 lbs of lean meat on 200mgs/week on your first cycle.
    Now you are rightfully doubling the amount of test, and youŽll have even better results, so why the Deca ?

HGH at 2iu is a HRT dose. Will do nothing for you.
    And it need to be run a lot longer than an AAS cycle.
    Preferably start 2 months prior to your AAS cycle, and continue past PCT, so you will reek the benefits of the HGH-AAS synergy.
    plan on 7 months and during that time bringing it up to 3.5 iu's after the first 50 day kit.http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-interested

Thread Information