wewt is offline New Member

Question Another Clen Question

If I am taking KETO at the same time, do I need to do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or can I just take it for the full 12 weeks?

sixoner is offline Member
    you dont need to take time off when supplementing ketotifen to support the beta-2 adrenergic receptors.. take the ketotifen the whole time. and 12weeks is an extremely long time to use clenbuteral continuously. good luck let us know how it goes

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Too long

How many weeks would be recommended?

verino is offline Associate Member
    I heard of guys doing it for 6 to 8 weeks straight with keto not 12.

Once you quit taking Clen , how long would you suggest the body needs to stay off of it, if you are looking to do another cycle?

thebigfella is offline Associate Member
    id say around 4 weeks from what iv read

Well the reason behind the 2 weeks on and 2 off is because the body gets used to the clen after 2 weeks. And you would only do this for 2 months at a time. Im sure you would want to stay off for a X amount of time maybe 2 months? Maybe some can chime in on this.

i had good results 3-4 weeks at a time clen is harsh i couldnt imagine being on any longer than 4, I dose 120mcg ed and 2mg keto ed from the beginning all the way through and 4 weeks is hectic...being perfectly honest i just dont have the balls to run that shit any longer... 12weeks thats just crazy, unnecessary, and more than likely unhealthy

Quote Originally Posted by verino View Post
    Well the reason behind the 2 weeks on and 2 off is because the body gets used to the clen after 2 weeks. And you would only do this for 2 months at a time. Im sure you would want to stay off for a X amount of time maybe 2 months? Maybe some can chime in on this.
    the body does not get used to it, a better way to put it would be.... the beta-2 adrenergic receptors that clenbuteral selectively targets for its effect become de-sensitized from continuous use rendering the compound ineffective so you must take time off to allow the receptors to recover before resuming use of the compound effectively. or supplement ketotifen to support and resensitze the beta-2 adrenergic receptors and you can use it continously for much longer periods.

from my experiences at the doses that I ran the tachyphylaxis set in at around 10days of continuous use. if I weren't using keto i would allow at least 2weeks for the receptors to recover naturally before resuming. as far as time off after that i never really followed anything set in stone, if the receptors are good to go theyre good to go the compound will work
    Last edited by sixoner; 03-18-2011 at 10:13 PM.

That is correct and a better way of putting it. Thats what i ment but didnt come out as detailed haha.

right on bro..no worries i gotcha back..LOL

edited for----> no homo

haha

Thread Information