denver542002 is offline New Member

first cycle Test-E

in about 2 weeks im going to start my first cycle of test ethanate its my first cycle of anything im doing a 12 week cycle of 400mgs a week, im going to use dianabol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle at 20mgs a day. and for a PCT im starting nolva 2 weeks after my last shot so on week 14, at 40mgs for the first 2 weeks and 20mgs for another 2 weeks

any advice or stories of how your cycle of test E went would be muchly appreciated

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Whats your body stats and cycle history?

verino is offline Associate Member
    Well whats your age, weight/height, how long training for.

test e and dbol is a great cycle if you eat properly and train/rest the same.

thebigfella is offline Associate Member
    thats a great first cycle bro, maybe add abit of clomid for pct aswel, post ya stats and the lads here will help you more

im 19 years old 160lbs about 13-15%bf ive been lifting for about 3 years, been going serious 6 days a week for about a year now, prs bench:235 squat:285, my diet is shaky at best but my friend is helping me set one up for my cycle to make it a clean high carb diet. also including cardio 5 days a week for 20-25 minutes during cycle and no cycle history.

and im about 5'7

Okay man first of all, you are way too young to be using steroids ! Using could cause many different problems both short and long term. Problems that you may have to live with for the rest of your life just because you didnt wait until an appropriate age. Remove the interest of using immediately, END THREAD.

Secondly, youre only 160lbs bro! EAT!!! This entire game is all about EATING! Even if your taking steroids , its all still about EATING. Go to the diet section, read and ask questions. That is where you will find the key to this locked door. Good luck.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i agree with yungone..any chance we can get you to stop the cycle?

well i turn 20 in 2 months, dont know if that makes a difference. ive had my growth plates checked im done growing. ive had a couple friends my age start at this age, and ive heard this is a mellow cycle as far as steroids go and its safe for someone my age, this isn't the only site ive researched at, it seemed safe even to someone my age?
    im not trying to argue im just saying what ive learned as far as looking into it. further input from you about it would be nice as far as what problems and why it matters more that im young even after im done growing?

verino is offline Associate Member
    Listen to them..just eat!! you will be very happy with the results of a proper diet.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Diet is everything. You do not need AAS.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I know you will do it anyway! i just hope you listen to these guys!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    I know you will do it anyway! i just hope you listen to these guys!
    Heyi agree with you JBM... he is gonna do it.. but he can reach 180/190 in 4 more years naturally with proper training and diet... IMO.. just my 0.2 $

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denver542002 View Post
    well i turn 20 in 2 months, dont know if that makes a difference. ive had my growth plates checked im done growing. ive had a couple friends my age start at this age, and ive heard this is a mellow cycle as far as steroids go and its safe for someone my age, this isn't the only site ive researched at, it seemed safe even to someone my age?
    im not trying to argue im just saying what ive learned as far as looking into it. further input from you about it would be nice as far as what problems and why it matters more that im young even after im done growing?
    listen too these guys they are here too help you at 160 lbs your diet must be fcked get over in diet section get a good diet and eat and grow

Thread Information