Sayre is offline New Member

beginner about to start 1st cycle

I'm 28, 11st and have been lifting on and off for 3 years. I'm about to start my first cycle in a couple of days time but a friend has put a tiny bit of uncertainty in my mind so looking for other peoples thoughts. I eat 7 meals a day and take supplements. My friend has told me to take 1ml of durabolin every 3 days and 100mg of test every day, any thoughts on this?

Dkny is offline New Member
    Crazy for first cycle... 100mg of test..... everyday would be 700mg a week .. thats lots... and then durabolin on top of it sounds wild to me.... but my opionion doesnt count as much as some of the senior members on the forum.... so they can help you out..... do some research too

thats what i thought. i was only going to take 500mg a week. my friend has done the above cycle and has gained really well, but i'm a little unsure about such a large dosage.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    save the nandralones for a second cycle. Just do the test at 500mg a week and if you really want to add something else do a kicker with tbol or dbol .

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    oh almolst forgot what are your stats? height , bodyfat?

Flacco is offline Member
    Yeah ^^^^ How tall are you? If you're over 5'4", at 11 stone or 155 lbs (about) you could definitly put on some more weight naturally. I suggest tweeking your diet. If you don't know how to eat/diet correctly, AAS are pointless. Also, I don't think you'd need more than 300-350 mgs a week to see some decent results.

kelevra is offline Member
    TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE
    Dont cycle unless you know how to eat! You'll be wasting your time. Here one day gone the next.
    Honestly, spend time reading before you waste your time, money, and health.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Yeah ^^^^ How tall are you? If you're over 5'4", at 11 stone or 155 lbs (about) you could definitly put on some more weight naturally. I suggest tweeking your diet. If you don't know how to eat/diet correctly, AAS are pointless. Also, I don't think you'd need more than 300-350 mgs a week to see some decent results.
    Hey bro.. thats me... 5'4'' 161 lbs... anyway...what is your height and bf??

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    oh almolst forgot what are your stats? height , bodyfat?
    i'm 6ft exactly, 18 percent bodyfat, 11 stone (dunno what that is in pounds i'm welsh!)

and no disrespect but i know how to eat properly (ex under 25's national rugby player). just need to gain quick so i can start playing again. always been a hard gainer.
    Last edited by Sayre; 03-20-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Thread Information