OOMPH is offline New Member

Help with getting Doctor script after taking test.

Hello,

I just injected with 2cc of enanthate 300 last monday and want to stop...sort of.

I want to get on the pellets/injections paid by my health insurance through my doc.

I want to get my blood work done and be certain my test levels are low so that she will give me pellets/injections to keep my test levels up.

How long should I wait to get blood work? Its been 5 days since my injection. So how much more time to assure my levels will be low?

Also what is anyones info on the pellets they use to keep test up? Would like to hear some feedback or should I just ask for the weekly shots?

I have been a long time user so I assume my test levels etc will always be somewhat screwed up.

I am 5'6 and a .25 in height every bit helps and weight 185 pounds so technically with my asian background I do not have the genetics to keep my size. I was up to 205 at bulk cycle and have cut down over a year. I started at 125 pounds so now in my 30s I plan on being under the care of a doctor.

Like to hear some feedback on the doc stuff since I been under the table for years. Had a coworker go in and he said he tested 180 and we should be 800-1000 in test. They gave him three pellets and a 300mg shot that day once his bloodwork came back. For a $15 co pay not bad right?

OOMPH is offline New Member
    Anyone with experience getting a script? Maybe I will udate if I get one in a few weeks.....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think most of the guys here got their scrips the normal way...they had low Test levels that showed up on the blood tests. No timing, no working the system. That is how I got mine.

My doc is on the pellets and loves them. Thinks they are the best treatment.

You might want to check your insurance first as many do not cover TRT.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMPH View Post
    Anyone with experience getting a script? Maybe I will udate if I get one in a few weeks.....
    Yeah, I went to the doctor because I had a problem where I was completely shut down (turned out I had a rather large pituitary adenoma). After getting treatment for the adenoma, I didn't recover so they put me on HRT. It's not something you want to be on. Having to get a shot every week for the rest of your life isn't cool and trust me you do not want to be put on this. Not to mention people like you scamming the system makes it more difficult for people with real problems to get the treatment we need.

So here is the thing, if you have a legit problem, then go to the doctor with your symptoms (after you recover from that test E shot you gave yourself) and see what he decides to give you. If you're looking for a script for gear then don't bother. The doctor isn't going to prescribe you bodybuilding size doses. And you're also going to have a record on your medical records that you take steroids .

Thread Information