Thread: Cycle Help

MrM
    MrM is offline New Member

Cycle Help

I'm 37 and have only done a lil deca and prop in the past. But haven't been able to work out properly or take any stuff in years bc of major injuries. I'm all healed and wanna put on 10lb of lean muscle. I weigh 190lb and 5ft 10in. I was wondering if anyone could help me out w/ determining what I should start first, for how long etc. My eating and training are spot on. Here's what I have:

Prop
    Deca
    Anavar
    Prima - old school brown bottles
    2 serano kits
    1 EQ

Thanks for the help

MrM
    Btw: I don't know if that's too much to take, but I'm excited about being back on my feet and wanna go all out. Just not sure how to go about it.

I appreciate the help

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If it has been a while since you cycled I think it would be better to start back out slowly instead of jumping in head first with a ton of comounds. I am no vet but why tax your body after a long time off?

MrM
    I think you're right. I spoke w/ my brother last night (he's very experienced in this dept, but I don't always like taking his advice bc I think he puts things in his body that are not always the best or healthiest choice) and he said not to do the Prop or the EQ. But my question is, what do I do first? The Prima or Deca ? Bc Anas and Gh rip you up, yes? So those should be done last? I'm only talking out loud, not too sure how to work all this out yet.

Also, I seriously don't want to lose my hair. It's already not too great/thinning to begin w/. That's one of the reasons I was told to steer clear of the EQ.

kelevra is offline Member
    Just Opinion
    Facts are you don't have the best arrangement of gear to do an easy get back into it cycle. Are you going to cycle in the future? If so, plan out some future things to combine with what you already have.
    I'm not a bunches of substances person. Just about everything listed should be ran with Test. Except for maybe the Var and Prima I'm not for sure about Prima Never have taken it. I hear it is weak and expensive.
    First thought is to run about 8 weeks of the Prop and Var. Leave the rest on the shelf for awhile. You will certainly want a high base of Test with Deca use or Mr. willy won't be very functional.
    If you run Prop out to 10 weeks start the Var after week 2. I think over 8 weeks for an oral becomes riskier.
    Certainly think about going with Test E for future cycles. Less pins and more stable blood levels from what I read.
    Good luck

Thread Information