nwjt is offline Associate Member

Losing fat while on test cyp

Ok first I am trt, not a true cycle. Background.

Lost 30 lbs. Got t levels checked, were low, started trt. Did that for some months, gained about 19 lbs back. Did my pct, stay off the t for 3 months, realized t levels were low still, got back on trt. Gained another 10 lbs. Ive been back on trt for 5 weeks now.

33 yo, 205 lbs, 5'8"' bf is 25ish

I am on 200mg per week. I know diet and cardio is the key but I cant seem to eat low cals because the test makes me so darn hungry. I can do cardio of all kinds but not everyday because I am so heavy I need a couple days to recoup, so using cardio alone right now wont cut it.

When I lost 30 lbs before it was all diet at 1600 cals per week. If I try that now I get in bad sape, shaking, brain fog etc..

What do I do? Should I try some sort of appetite supressant? Should I lower my trt dose? I am taking an ai and some hcg as well. I do have bloating but I eat too much cabs is why.

This sucks. I was able to control my eating before but now its impossible..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Visit the diet section and learn what to eat and when. I have been on TRT for over 3 years. First thing I did was learn to eat 6x a day or more and I lost about 40 lbs of fat in 6 months or less. I have been working to gain it back in muscle now.

If you are not in the gym get in regularly. Stop eating the crap foods first and foremost. Try to learn to eat 6x a day or more and you will be on the right track.

Im 48, 5' 8" was 210 lbs (see profile pictures) got down to 165. Back up to 180+ but not the fat as before. Working on getting back up to 190+ by summer and dropping a couple more % of fat. It's all in the diet and exercise.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-20-2011 at 02:14 AM.

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    I agree, diet and exercise. When I dont eat enough, I drop into a deep depression with lots of dispair, and my legs dont want to move. This only happens when I am on test. Before without test, I did get a bit down but it was managable.

I work out 6x a week, 4 days of lifting with 2 days of hard cardio. I do minor cardio on lifting days but usually consists of walking.

Will head over there and see what I can do.

kelevra is offline Member
    after you look at diet section you can post one to be looked at
    good luck

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its really basic, you are not eating clean. If you eat clean and do cardio you will loose wieght, as far as having to take time off after cardio try low/no impact cardio, not a treadmill. At the gym I just joined they have a rowing machine which I love, while not all gyms have one of them they all have bikes do you cardio at a rate that you can do for 40 minutes try to do it in the morning with before eating (fasted cardio) when possible and watch the pounds melt.

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Wanna be a champ and post a link to the simplest diet layout on there? Thanks

karate-bjj is offline Junior Member
    find a gym that has Maxwell kettlebells training and do kettlebells 3x/w, when I started kettlebells I lost 20 pounds the first month, 10 pounds the next month and after that my weight was steady but bf dropped from 33% to 8% in 6 months. kettlebells is no impact training, you just stand still most of the time

and the Maxwell program is awesome, best full body workout I've ever tried.

Thread Information