blazerelf is offline Associate Member

Doubts about cycle gains.

I notice that when people go trought cycle after having a proper diet and exercise they gain around 20lb (some even more) but after cycle is done no matter how good they diet is, suplementation, exercise and dicipline everyone eventually lose some of that gains so I believe saying you gained 20lb after a cycle is not the real answer but how much did you body actually could mantain afterwards.

Said this my question is how long does it take after cycle to actually know how much will you actually mantain when cycle is over, cocidering your on teh proper diet and suplementation?

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Cycling is a yoyo. You gain alot and when you come off you lose a little, then cycle, gain, come off and lose some of it. Its not what you gain, its what you keep

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will always lose some do to water weight.But if you eat right stay in the gym and dont party hard.You can keep a good bit.I did I started out 165.Within 6 mos.I was 225.I never schriveled up.I was out of the gym for many years do to driving truck over the road.But I kept my build but added a lot of fat.But now I am hittin the iron again.I look better.I think its really a genatic thing or luck.

blazerelf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Cycling is a yoyo. You gain alot and when you come off you lose a little, then cycle, gain, come off and lose some of it. Its not what you gain, its what you keep
    ya I'm conciouse you dont keep all the gains but whjat if you really want to know how much can you actually mantain when away of cycle how long will it take to lose all that water and muscle you will not keep to actually note what was your mantainable gains. Idk if i got my self clear. Because imagine you go from 200 to 215 and you maybe want to maybe note it ina achievment list you have or account stats but suddenly the next week you fall to 212 even tought your diet is awsome if not better than before and suplements & life style is the proper one, I wantto know how long after cycle will teh time when you can actually tell the weight you have in the moment will not continue falling even when my diet, etc are good.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    A big cause of some of the losses is the period between coming off the cycle and your body resuming production of testosterone . So PCT should not be taken as an after thought.

Thread Information