Thread: PCT Question

gcms is offline New Member

Question PCT Question

5"10, 209lbs, age 28, working out M-F,

Debating to start test and Anvar. Been reading on the PCT and getting confused with all the different theories of PCT. Have not started this cycle yet just one I have been debating. Looking for more of a cutting cycle and lean muscle. Another question to go with, which test would work best with Anvar (Test C, E, P), Also taking Pro Complete 40 as my protein supplement. Any suggestions as another protein supplement. Our local supplement guy said this was more of the protein I needed for weight loss and lean muscle mass vs. whey protein supplements.

Got Novadex and Clomid. When and how much should I take and of which one with this cycle. Even seen some post to take during cycle. Just so many theories and I want to make sure I do it right.

Thanks,

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gcms View Post
    5"10, 209lbs, age 28, working out M-F,

Debating to start test and Anvar. Been reading on the PCT and getting confused with all the different theories of PCT. I like HCG throughout and Nolva a few weeks after. Some will say clomid, but others not. You're right it can be confusing. There are many theories and many of them work. Have not started this cycle yet just one I have been debating. Looking for more of a cutting cycle and lean muscle.have diet in order then, this will matter the most for the quality of leanness you gain. Another question to go with, which test would work best with Anvar (Test C, E, P), Test E or C, Ilike E. Tomany sticks with P and that becomes a hassel over awhileAlso taking Pro Complete 40 as my protein supplement. Any suggestions as another protein supplement.Liquid egg whites with one scoop of whey for taste Our local supplement guy said this was more of the protein I needed for weight loss and lean muscle mass vs. whey protein supplements. ??? Never heard that one. You need to eat real foods as often as possible. Tilapia (fish), skin less chicken, & those egg whites i mentioned are all great low fat pro sources. Use extra virgin, oil for healthy fats and keep carb sources clean. This could go on and on. Go check diet section for better info than i can give.

Got Novadex and Clomid. When and how much should I take and of which one with this cycle. Even seen some post to take during cycle. Just so many theories and I want to make sure I do it right.IMO don't take anything on cycle unless you feel symptoms of gyno. A general PCT for a cycle will be listed in the PCT section. IMO you should get some HCG if you are worried at all about your fertility.

Thanks,
    Answers above & good luck.

gcms is offline New Member
    thank you for your suggestions very helpful

Thread Information