Hello,

I am looking into doing my first cycle this summer and I am very new to steroids , that being said i have done my research and i have an idea on what i would want to take. However i am a newbie and i probably don't know half of what you guys know.
Im an MMA fighter age 19. I had to get 3 surgeries done on my mouth due to a fight but now I need to get back into the game. Training and weightlifting is all i do. Right now I am 5"11, 173 lbs. And my body fat percentage is about 10.6%. I used to be around 5-6% and 162 lbs in my prime, however due to my injuries I have gained fat and lost muscle.
I now have until next April to train for my next fight, and I was looking into doing a cycle (or two) to get back into great shape. Here is what I’m interested in…

For my steroids I’m looking into taking Anavar with Testosterone enanthate and maybe Dianabol at the beginning, not so sure yet. Of course I’ll be taking protein and creatine during this cycle.

For my PCT I’ve been looking into taking Nolvadex with Clomid, and from what I’ve read there are other drugs for hardcore gyno problems like letrozole and tamox, but those have some serious side effects apparently. Also I read about taking HCG during my cycle?

I’m not a hardcore bodybuilder so I just want the mildest steroids because I’m more afraid of getting the side effects like gyno. Gyno is my biggest worry right now, acne is just whatever lol.
My meal plan is great, and I know a lot when it comes to working out, I am just in new when it comes to AAS, SERMS, AI and all that type of stuff.

Question: I need to know if stacking anavar with test-e and maybe dianabol would be a good choice for a first cycle. Also what should I do for my PCT (when and what I should use), just remember my biggest fear is gyno, I want to prevent it asap and completely get rid of it by the time my PCT ends.

Sorry for the long post, and thank you!