pipilas13 is offline New Member

Post My 7th cycle,19 weeks this time,please help

I am from Greece 24 yo and i am 6.7 tall with 260lb bodyweight at 17%bf(i know its a little too high).i have done 6 cycles until now and i have experience with the most of steroids (i only have used tren enathate once at 250mg/week which is little quantity for my bodyweight).This is the cycle i think to do,its expensive but i believe i will have the results that i expect.I will start with some compounds for strength and some mass and then i will have the cutting period until the end of july...Here we are.
    weeks 1-4: testoviron 750mg/w tren E 450mg/w dianabol 60mg/d
    weeks 5-6: testoviron 750mg/w tren E 450mg/w
    weeks 7-9: prop 500mg/w tren E 450mg/w winstrol 250mg/w
    weeks 10-14: prop 500mg/w primobolan 500mg/w winstrol 250mg/w
    weeks 15-17: prop 500mg/w primobolan 500mg/w winstrol 250mg/w TrenA 350mg
    weeks18-19: prop 500mg/w primobolan 500mg/w Tren A 350mg/w

Please comment,any opinion is valuable for me.I want also to ask some things.
    1.Is the 750mg/w of testoviron too high?Maybe i have to lower at 500mg?At the previous cycles i was taking 750mg of testoviron or sustanon but this cycle is long and i dont know.
    2.I want to take at weeks 7-9 clen also.Can you tell me how i must take it?I havent take clen again.I ve read that you must start with 40mcg/d and go up to 100 and only for three weeks on,then out for 2...i ve read several opinions.Help me please.
    3.Do you think that i must take more or less of any steroid compound?
    4.I think to have 50mg/d of proviron in.what do you think?
    5.For PCT i think to do what i ever do.Nolva or Clomid and proviron for 3 weeks and some Pregnyl with all the supplements like tribulus,antioxidants,amino acids,glutamine...
    I want to excuse me for my english,i know i dont speak so well and i am waiting to comment and help me to setup a perfect cycle...Thank you very much for your time.
    Last edited by pipilas13; 03-21-2011 at 11:39 AM.

pipilas13 is offline New Member
    Come on guys,let me know what you think about this

Thread Information