dragnby is offline New Member

before my first cycle please help me. def dont know enough

whats up guys. im 21 years old and i have been working out hard 5 days a week for almost a year now. im stuck at 145lbs and im 5"11. i am pretty sure i have chosen Cel X-tren for what i want to take just bc i saw a few buddies get awesome results from tren xtreme.

my questions are......i dont know shit about this stuff lol. what should i take with it? after it? and why? please help me understand this. if you recomend me take something with it tell me why and what it does. i only plan on taking 1 cycle. i would be very happy with 15-20lbs. sorry if this is a newb thread but i gotta learn somewhere.

wtf is gyno? i read about people worried about gyno problems? and what would be a good PCT and when do i do that? THANKS FOR ANYONE WHO HELPS AND GIVES ME POSITIVE ADVISE/INFO. I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP.

thanks guys. looking forward see how this turns out

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad you are asking the questions, Please read the thread for starters.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Steroid-Guide

You can find all most all your answers by doing a search on this site, plus there are a ton of great people on this board.

dragnby is offline New Member
    thanks man. i just wanna be sure i do this right. take the right things with it and do a good PCT. any suggestions?

altezza is offline New Member
    Read the 5th paragraph in the guide dragnby..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need that crap at your age and testosterone levels , you need food and its plain to see you don't have a good diet otherwise you would be alot bigger. You have also only been working out for 1 yr, this is no time at all and it takes many many months to fully grasp what your doing and how you grow. I would go to the diet section and post your diet and let us re-design it to suit your needs and I Can assure you that you will achieve your goals by diet alone and hard training.

Thread Information