snowbo is offline New Member

Help with Test e

Hey guys just a quick few question
    my brother has just bought a bottle of Test e hes a big guy at 6 ft 4 and around 250lbs with a relatively low body fat oh and hes 27

the source said to do 1 ml a week for 10 weeks so thats 250 mg a week. from what ive read, 250 mg a week is quite a low amount of test and not much would be gained from this.

is this a waste of time? should he wait until he can get another bottle of test e?
    also the supplier has tren though i have told him its not good to stack on your first cycle. though if you stack test e at a low dosage with tren does this change the equation??

my brother is not an idiot and will not start until he is 100% sure about everything
    any suggestions would be great
    thanks guys.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To little and not enough. 400-500mg a week for 12 weeks. He also needs to learn about PCT or he will have much bigger things to worry about soon such as why he cant get it up anymore, why he lost all his gains and why he feels like crap.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    probably best for your brother to come here and ask his own questions.

on the one hand, I agree with LB about the 12 week duration. 250mg/week is on the high end for TRT, so therefore, at 27, he should not expect much. In fact, at 27, I'd recommend he NOT do any if all he can do is 250mg/week. No sense in shutting down test production for something exogeneous at a level slightly higher than what he would produce normally.

snowbo is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply guys. he knows all about PCT and has also purchased Nolva for the PCT
    he asked me to do this for him as hes in the middle of the outback australia with no internet and only a few bars of phone reception when he drives a few hundred metres higher lol.
    ill wait till he calls me which will be some time soon, and he wont be rushing into any cycle as hes waiting until he gets back home to start.

Thread Information