lowandslow is offline New Member

500mg ew or 250mg t times a week

Test and dbol cycle whats the differences from taking one shot a week or two what's better

And it's test e btw

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Your levels will stay more constant throughout the week. However, I've never noticed a big enough difference to make me want to pin myself more than once a week with a long ester.

Thanks I have 25g pins im sure are probally on the small side but am leaning towards the once a week 2cc injection and the 25g pin should call for a long slow injection

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Your levels will stay more constant throughout the week. However, I've never noticed a big enough difference to make me want to pin myself more than once a week with a long ester.
    i agree,i use Test Cyp and i always pin twice per week

Much much of a pain difference is it pinning from your ass or quads And does it really matter were you poke as long as it goes into the muscle

Quote Originally Posted by lowandslow View Post
    Much much of a pain difference is it pinning from your ass or quads And does it really matter were you poke as long as it goes into the muscle
    i pin in my ass,just switch sides

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The OP is 21 years old and obviously has done little to any research on what he is getting himself into. What is your ht/wt and training history, what is your diet like, what's your bodyfat percentage, what are your goals?

Yeah only Selena is I have one inch pins so I have to wait till there gone to get one and a half inch

I'm 180 lbs 16 percent body fat I've been athletic my while life with biking competitive hockey and running and. I have been lifting for about two and a half years

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    ^^ Sounds like you are off to a great start. Strongly suggest you put the needles back in the medicine cabinet for at least a couple more years and focus on training hard and eating right. You have a ton of NATURAL growth left in you, why impede it with something that may mess you up for a long time.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    ^^ Sounds like you are off to a great start. Strongly suggest you put the needles back in the medicine cabinet for at least a couple more years and focus on training hard and eating right. You have a ton of NATURAL growth left in you, why impede it with something that may mess you up for a long time.

x100

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Agree with this! Best advice you are going to get op

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    ^^ Best prescription the OP can get right now. I hope he takes your advice, I see way too many kids on here asking about using the juice.

Thread Information