Mackn is offline Associate Member

1st Cycle! Time to get Big! Check it out!

WK 1 - 8 Test Prop 150mg EOD
    WK 1 - 6 T bol 40 or 60mg ED? Take half in the am and half in the pm?
    WK 1- 8 Stane 12.5mg EOD
    Pct - Nolva 40/20/20/20 Tore 120/60/60/60

I am unsure of how much tbol I should be taking, any opinions? Also what has been your most succesfull way of taking tbol? I was thinking half in the am and half in the pm?

Stats -
    Age - 28
    Height - 6 "
    Weight - 205
    Bf - around 12%
    Cycle exp - None
    Lifting exp - 9 years

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would drop the Tbol this time and keep the stane on hand as you may not need it...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I would drop the Tbol this time and keep the stane on hand as you may not need it...
    How do you think the results would be different without the tbol? I have heard it increases appetite and will give me good size/strenght/pumps along with the prop. Ofcourse it will be more diet dependent but I have that in order. Looking to put on 9-13 of lbs of lbm!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    tbol is unnecessary, especially since you are using prop. save the tbol for next cycle. the difference in results would be negligible. your goals are completely achievable with the prop alone

If I did do prop only what do you think about running it for 10 weeks if I am still making gains? EOD vs ED is mailny about sides right? Gains will be exactly the same from what I have read?

Blog Entries
    Also this is your first cycle, lets run it with the test p on its own to see how you re-act. If you ran them together and suffered real bad sides you wouldn't know which compound was causing the bad sides...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Also this is your first cycle, lets run it with the test p on its own to see how you re-act. If you ran them together and suffered real bad sides you wouldn't know which compound was causing the bad sides...
    Ya very true, I have just been tempted to throw in the tbol since I have heard it is very mild.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackn View Post
    Ya very true, I have just been tempted to throw in the tbol since I have heard it is very mild.
    At the end of the day mate its up to you, we can only point you in the direction we think is correct based on experience. Besides what ive already said remember that the more you take now the more you will need in future... Its always better to start low and work up....

Whatever you decide, good luck...

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackn View Post
    If I did do prop only what do you think about running it for 10 weeks if I am still making gains? EOD vs ED is mailny about sides right? Gains will be exactly the same from what I have read?
    Worry about weeks 9 + 10 When they come. I take Cycling one day at a time Even one meal/workout/nights sleep at a time. Its easy to get excited about it. Stay in the now, and make sure you are doing everything correctly as far as diet/training and rest goes. Always be prepared with PCT meds and enough juice to extend the cycle a couple weeks if you want to. From my personal experience, I have always found shorter cycles to be better for me. I love Prop. I don't mind the painful injections. I love the quick gains, and the fact that you don't need to stay on it for long. I don't think its necessary to stay on Prop for more than 8 weeks. I've done 4 week cycles of Prop. You're call. EOD vs ED is really just about how often you want to pin yourself. I've never felt/seen any noticeable differences in Gains.

Thnx for the advice guys, i will let you know what I plan to do! I will make a log as well!

Orangutang is offline New Member
    Here's to wishing you great success! I'll be paying attention to your progress. Keep us in the loop.

Thread Information