donberry427 is offline Associate Member

Pump pain... need advice

Ive been having some issues while im lifting ... once i get pumped up my muscles fill up with lactic acid and/or are so hard i have to stop lifting. My main concern is my shoulders. When i do shoulders I cant do arms because my shoulder pump is too much (kinda painful) ...also when i do incline presses for chest my shoulders hold me back becasue of the muscle (pain).

What can i do to lessen the pain? ... maybe a topical spray? ..or should i completely rebuild my w/o schedule? ...again my main concern is my shoulders, I can handle the pump in everything else (maybe my calves/quads give me trouble but thats fine)

any help would be appreciated

Edit: forgot to mention ive been on winny @ 50mg ED for about 4 weeks now...

karate-bjj is offline Junior Member
    if your sholders are the only thing holding you back doing other upper body work then do your sholders on another day.

keep your wo plan but do shoulders on the same day as legs, keep everything else the same and see if that works for you.

Awesome advice bro... I need to fine tune my w/o for sure ... I dont really do legs though. I only powerlift (squats,deads etc..) once a week and doing shoulders once a week probably isnt good lol .... idk guess ill start shopping for a new w/o plan

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I love the feeling of getting such a massive pump that it hurts...Makes me feel like Im beastin it haha not to mention it means that your muscle fascia is being stretched that much more which is always nice.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Taurine helps a lot with painful pumps. 5g a day pre-workout should do the trick.
    And are you really running just Winstrol ?

yea .... ive learned not to do what i am doing but it just seemed like the perfect time to run it. I knew by itself it wasnt going to really give me what i want out of a cycle but I did it anyway and TBH its worked extremely well for me so far. My muscles have responded so damn well... hell tonight i was doing deadlifts and hit 455 after sets and my body feels amazing lol ... i can feel every little muscle in my back and my ribcage its amazing .... so in other words so far so good in my book

"Nevermind*
    Last edited by donberry427; 03-23-2011 at 01:19 AM.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I also get shoulder pumps that hurt so bad I wanna cry or pass out from the pain, but mt trainer always trys to massage it for me. Not sure if that helps but it does for me a little.

Thread Information