rollinswollen is offline New Member

First Legit Cycle!

OK guys I'm gearing up to start my first legit cycle and I need your input and opinions on a lot of things. I've done quite a bit of research but I have some specific questions that I can't find good answers for. I saw this is my first legit cycle because I started some tren when I was in college and wound up breaking my arm halfway through the cycle. I also took a pretty hardcore prohormone stack about two years ago. I've been lifting pretty hard for the last 6 years and I feel like it's time to take that next step. Anyway, I'm 28, 5'8" tall, weigh 180 lbs. I'm not really trying to gain much more weight, just trying to get as strong and as hard as I can. Here's what I'm planning on running: 50mg Tren EOD for 8 weeks, 100mg sust 250 twice a week for 8 weeks and that's all I'm sure of. My main questions are about my PCT. I have a little bit of gyno going on from that prohormone crap I took and I want to get rid of that first and foremost. I'm planning on taking nolva for the last four weeks but I was wondering if I should take it for the full duration then switch to HCG and clomid. It seems like letro might also be a good addition but it's a little too expensive for me. Also I'm starting to lose my hair and I'm wondering what's the best 5-alpha reductase inhibitor I can take to prevent that from getting any worse and how I should take it. Any input will be much appreciated but please try to keep it constructive.

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    You have a lot of research to do... You ran tren solo? No need to jump backn on any cycle if you are fighting gyno. Go read some of the gyno reversal threads and make an order from ar and get some letro

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont run your planned cycle, you need to read the education threads and get more of an idea what you should be running for your first cycle.

It should be Test only 400-500mgs per week for 10-12 weeks

What is your diet like?

Yes I definitely do. And yes I did run it solo. I had no idea what I was doing back then. It was probably a good thing I broke my arm in hindsight. I just finished reading the gyno thread by C_Bino and it was very helpful. The only problem is all the letro tabs I've seen for sale are 2.5mg. How in the world am I supposed to get a dosage of just 0.25. Split it into 10 pieces. lol Is there a liquid form and what is "ar"? Thanks for the input bro.

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    At the very top of the screen is a banner that says ar and they sell everything you will need! Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Dont run your planned cycle, you need to read the education threads and get more of an idea what you should be running for your first cycle.

It should be Test only 400-500mgs per week for 10-12 weeks

What is your diet like?
    My diet is pretty good but it's not the cleanest. I really uped my calories over the winter and I gained about 10 lbs to get where I currently am but I haven't gained nearly as much strength as I thought I would with that weight.

Thread Information