Majlo333 is offline New Member

sus 250 kick in time?

Hi I'm running sus250 twice a week(2 x 1ml) my first cycle. It's almost been three weeks and I still don't feel anything. At the start i did feel a little hornier than usual though lol.

I'm eating clean around 3800 calories a day with a lot of protein.

My stats:

210pounds
    6feet(184cm)
    around 13-14% bf

bozlet is offline Banned
    kicks in around week 4-6 .. theres only a lil propionate in it which is fast acting which is why u felt a little horny at the start but the others are mid / long acting esters so u gotta w8 for it to properly kick in

some people say they feel stronger after a week or two even few days..... I'm just a little confused....

bozlet is offline Banned
    yeh probly cus of the propionate its only a tiny a bit tho... 30mg i think in 1ml per injection...... normal prop injections are 75-150mg ed or eod depending on user... so 30mg will still feel a tiny bit

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Dose EOD and you'll feel it allot sooner.
    IMHO Sust you're wasting the true purpose of sust shoot 2x a week because you're not properly utilizing the prop ester.
    My sust is 350, 100mg of prop. I run it at .6 eod and I feel it pretty quickly

I ran sus250 on my first cycle with 4wk dbol kicker (40mg/ed). Strength went up super fast and I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks. I was puffy like a dough boy. If you're running straight sus250 you should feel it in week 5, or so. It'll work for you buddy be a little patient.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Dose EOD and you'll feel it allot sooner.
    IMHO Sust you're wasting the true purpose of sust shoot 2x a week because you're not properly utilizing the prop ester.
    My sust is 350, 100mg of prop. I run it at .6 eod and I feel it pretty quickly
    In your standard sust theres not enough prop to justift EOD injections IMO. Prop is in your system 3-4 days I believe and at 30mg in the average wont effect your hormone levels much. Custom dose high prop sust is another deal though.

thanks guys

Thread Information