Bruce187 is offline New Member

Clen and drinkin booze

i SLIPED TODAY AN DRANK ALOT OF BEER AN IM UP TO 140 MG ON MY 7 TH DAY AN ON MY 2ND PART OF MY CYCLE --qUESTION WILL IT BE OK TO STAY ON TRACK 2MORROW ? QUESTION WILL IT HAVE A AFFECT/SIDE ON ME ? I LOVE CLEN MY BENCH HAS GONE UP ,LOST ALOT OF BF ,AN GIVES ME THE MOTIVATION TO KEEP PUSHIN ON ,,(DONT MIND THE SHAKES AT LEAST I KNOW ITS WORKIN LOL )I've lost 20 plus pds in 3 1/2 weeks just worried that it will **** me up if i drink which is rare

sixoner is offline Member
    I'm guessing you mean 140mcg?? being dehydrated on a significant dose of clenbuteral like that sounds like a very terrible idea. discipline bro. personally i'd take some time to recover a bit before resuming the clen .

Chuck_R is offline Member
    If you got drunk today, which is outside of your norm, it will have no worrisome effects. So continue as normal and make an effort to not drink much(if at all) when using certain chemicals.

sixoner is offline Member
    still dehydration is going to be a factor as he recovers from his drinking binge.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    off topic. kinda. how you running it?

if you're running 2wks on 2wks off you're be getting off for 2 weeks so that'll give your body a chance to reset. Booze is so counter indicated with using clen . If you get cramps take 3mg to 5mg of taurine. Rehydrate and stay off the booze until at least you're done with the clen cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would be most concerned with getting cramps, definitely take some taurine if you have it.

Rocksteady316 is offline Junior Member
    i drink on clen every weekend, nothing wrong w it, just gotta be careful w the cramping... also i find when drinking on clen its next to impossible to get drunk

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    don't change anything. a little booze won't kill you, despite what everyone wants to preach on here

Tough92 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    don't change anything. a little booze won't kill you, despite what everyone wants to preach on here
    This

just skip the clen the day you drink,Thats what i did or if u take you clen in the morning once a day and drink late night you should be good but to be safe skip the clen that day.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady316 View Post
    i drink on clen every weekend, nothing wrong w it, just gotta be careful w the cramping... also i find when drinking on clen its next to impossible to get drunk
    yep your def not goin too get drunk while on it thats for sure i never could

Thread Information