will19 is offline New Member

Newbie needing help

Hey guys, I've been searching around for a good site to post on and I feel pretty comfortable about this one. Anyways, lets get on with it. I'm currently 19, 230 lbs 6'3, probably 20 percent body fat, and I've been reading around about taking orals. I hear they are affective and when you stop you tend to keep your gains. But i don't feel like i have enough knowledge to take them yet. Please someone point me in the right direction, critisize me, do whatever. I need help here.

StrengthNHonor is offline New Member
    Orals are worthless without injectables. Just eat. Yiu are too young and arent even done growing yet bro. The minimum age for steroid use is probably 25 and that is if you have reached your growth limit from eating and working out correctly for years. You can really mess yourself up doing roids now if you dont know what you are doing....like not being able to get a hard-on the rest of your life type issues...no lie.

Think about it "hard" first before trying anything

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely not ready for steroids . Get your diet and training straight for a couple years before even considering anything else.

Thread Information