USN Deep_C_Diver is offline New Member

New to the forums and wondering....

Hello everybody, I just want to ask you guys your opinion on my situation.
    I am a 38 YO male and I have been training seriously for about 20 years now - I have learn how to work out and the proper nutrition protocols that work for me. I have never tried using AS. My current stats are - 6'4, 236 lbs and between 12 and 14 % bf.

I really enjoy working out a lot but I realize that at my age my body might not be producing enough T on it's own anymore. I decided that I would like to start a cycle.

Will it be the same if I go to a legitimate doctor and request HRT or should I try to see if I can find some test e or test c?

If I go with the test how much would I need for a first time cycle and what would I need for a PCT.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    Hi, test is the recommended beginner cycle 300mg a week for 12 weeks is what i was recommended ( currently doing now) but some do 500mg a week

others also do a week 1-4 kick start dbol cycle as well.

but you wanna cycle 1 compound on your first cycle incase you run into any problems.

you need to do some research bro, look into ai's for gyno (stoping you getting bitch tits)

and for pct clomid and nova are recommended which you can buy from there sponsor ar-r (called liquid clomid and tamax)

best advice is to do some serious research before starting a cycle though also check out the videos on you tube about intra muscular injections

this website is great really helped me out.

Good luck

Thread Information