graeme87 is offline Member

Question on synergy

How much of a factor do you think the synergy between different types of gear is?
    Test, DHT derivatives, 19-nors etc
    Note. I’d like to talk only about steroids in the post not the synergy effect of adding gh, igf, slin etc to a cycle.
    Now this could get quite complicated fast as you get different things from different products, more or less water bloat, EQ increased RB count more than other so is nice for vascularity in a cutting cycle, tren has fat burning properties and so on.
    Also some products are far stronger than others so let’s keep it simple for now.
    Say test and deca vs test on its own as a bulker.
    500mg test and 500mg deca. How do you think that would stack up 1,000mg test?
    Test and deca both give roughly the same gains I’d say so is adding 500mg of deca better than adding an extra 500mg of test?
    Discuss

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good questions.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    How much of a factor do you think the synergy between different types of gear is?
    Test, DHT derivatives, 19-nors etc
    Note. I’d like to talk only about steroids in the post not the synergy effect of adding gh, igf, slin etc to a cycle.
    Synergy is an incredible factor, that's what the principle of stacking is founded on...the synergy between the 3 steroid families and their various cousins (many of which you've named above).

Now this could get quite complicated fast as you get different things from different products, more or less water bloat, EQ increased RB count more than other so is nice for vascularity in a cutting cycle, tren has fat burning properties and so on.
    Also some products are far stronger than others so let’s keep it simple for now.
    Say test and deca vs test on its own as a bulker.
    500mg test and 500mg deca. How do you think that would stack up 1,000mg test?
    Cycling is foundational, you don't just take high mgs. Start with Test-only, later create cocktails cycles based on your goals and training habits, then contingent upon your past dosages, results and goals customize the future cycle compounds and dosages (even during cycle) to your desired specifications. It's a process/journey not a quick destination.

Test and deca both give roughly the same gains I’d say so is adding 500mg of deca better than adding an extra 500mg of test?
    Discuss
    The various families have differing benefits and side effects, which can be applied to compliment, offset and sometimes completely negate one another via the proper combinations. This takes time and study, and should not be rushed into lightly.

He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. - Nietzsche
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information