Thread: Clen question

Jackman is offline Banned

Clen question

I read in the drug profiles that clen can even give u some muscle not only burn fat but i have also read and heared from people that it burns muscle so ne 1 who has done it have any input on it i would apreciate it because im thinking of doing Winny V and clen together thanks

Muerte is offline New Member
    thats not what i have heard.....but ill let a mod or a vet give u some more details

mammoth is offline Member
    Clen will not give you muscle. It has been known to help retain muscle during and after a cycle or even when not cycling. It has anti-catabolic properties. It slows down protein synthesis.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    while on clen and winny u need to take high protien with very low carbs , clen will give u energy and burn fast and the winny will give u muscles without water retention so without the carbs your muscle will get a bit smaller and shrouded and your will lose some size.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    for me i have found that it does in fact lead to a catabolic state when i am not cycling...for every 5 pounds of fat lost i end up losing around 1 pound of muscle, give or take...i like to take it at the end of cycle so i can tighten up and not worry about losing any of my hard earned muscle...it is possible to retain muscle while on clen , however i find it extremely difficult with my training/diet. jmo.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    So its safe to say to start clenbuterol and the '10mg dbol ' bridge WITH UR CLOMID THERAPY!? I heard (or read) that this can go on for atleast 8 weeks, (that what was recomended). Mods, Vets, advice?? BIG-G

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    So its safe to say to start clenbuterol and the '10mg dbol' bridge WITH UR CLOMID THERAPY!? I heard (or read) that this can go on for atleast 8 weeks, (that what was recomended). Mods, Vets, advice?? BIG-G
    yeah bro your fine with that its just a bridge. will help you keep your gains before u go to next cycle but know you dont recover all the way.
    JLI

Thread Information