CrazyTat2Artist is offline New Member

Need Help first cycle started Deca & Tren

Hi all I'm new here I'm looking to get some help since I don't have much experience.. So I just started my first cycle and the guy I bought from sold me Deca -Durabolin 300 mg/ml (10ml vial) & Trenbolne Acetate 100mg/ml (10ml vial). He told me to use 1st week, 3cc of deca . then 2nd &3rd week 2cc deca & 1 cc of tren . 4th week 3cc of deca. then he kinda left me in the wind with things. I've done some research and most are saying not to combine deca and tren. plus I don't know about blockers to take when done. I'm looking to do a 12-16 cycle. Also from what I'm reading my dose seems really high a week. I'm 5'8 195. any help would be appreciated. I want to get the most out of this and I feel like I'm on the wrong track. thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are not ready for steroids .

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Do you have any test? Or did you just get deca and tren ?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    drop the tren , add test, reason being, you have to shoot that tren eod or e3d, meaning you have 2-3 weeks worth, thats it
    get some test e
    keep the deca dosages the same, 300mgs a week and do aprox the same amount of test e a week
    end your deca 3 week before ending your test shots

got your pct set? have AIs on hand?
    Last edited by 5x10; 03-25-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks for the quick replies.
    not sure what pct or AI is
    Last edited by CrazyTat2Artist; 03-25-2011 at 03:00 PM.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    test e or test c 200-300mgs per cc

read this thread, its about AIs and PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...dated-08-12-09)

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not take any of either bottle, after you give this guy a tatoo on his forehead that says don't buy juice from me then come back here and read for at least a month. Taking a cycle of steroids is a serious endevour that requires serious commitment and knowlege you do not have the knowlege yet. To try to post up what you should do drug wise would be like me asking you how to do a sleevejob on the head of the Hells Angels freehand and handing me your gun....it just not the best approach.

Take your time read and learn and then when you are completely familiar with sides, AI,s SERMS, etc. get some straight Test E or C and do your first cycle.

I appreciate your advice but I already dove in and took 3cc's of the deca on Wednesday so I'm trying to educate myself real fast. I know that isn't right but I'm a fast learner and I'm just trying to get pushed on the right path before it's to late. I took this guys word figuring he knew what was up now I'm very nervous.

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Stop not and don't take anything else... How could you put something in your body you know nothing about?

I know, I know I'm an idiot. I'd like to move forward with this like I said and get on the right track. Won't just stopping without blockers be bad?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you continue this cycle you will get deca dick and actually may already get it even if you stop.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    take ffm's advice bro, I don't know who the hell at the gym would recommend taking tren & deca w/out any test. Worst advice anyone could give a newbie. Drop what you have, research the different compounds, learn about pcts & AI's, read about all the side effects that come about when using different gear, then make the decision of whether or not you want to enter to the darkside. Tren is the most powerful gear you could pin and even w/3 cycles under my belt i'm still debating whether or not i want to give it a try since there's so many threads on this board w/bad experiences due to not running it properly (ie: gyno, which would have to be surgically repaired if you don't have the proper chems on the side to combat it). Same w/deca, you'll be shut down completely, loss of labido for months, no sex drive, you're self esteme will be at it's lowest point you've ever imagined. Just straight up despressed.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTat2Artist View Post
    I appreciate your advice but I already dove in and took 3cc's of the deca on Wednesday so I'm trying to educate myself real fast. I know that isn't right but I'm a fast learner and I'm just trying to get pushed on the right path before it's to late. I took this guys word figuring he knew what was up now I'm very nervous.
    BRO... stop that cycle, you never do a deca and tren cycle, you wont have a dick left....get some test E/C or Prop, that should be plenty for you, but IF you want add the deca ( but i would save it for another time, with test ) TREN, you will not need it for a long time...and when i say a long time, i mean, years of using other gear...

Also READ and learn about "post cycle therapy "... you will need it especially IF you wont listen to any of these people and continue with what you are doing...

thanks for all for your info. I got another guy who seems much more knowledgeable and agrees. I'm going to finish the deca with test pro and get some blockers for the end of the cycle. I'll save the tren for a rainy day far down the road.

Thread Information