Caruso0644 is offline New Member

Arimidex and HGC Question while on Test Cyp n Tren E

I've been on Test cyp for 7 weeks and Tren E for 6 weeks. I started taking Nolvadex about 3 weeks ago because i started getting gyno symptoms, but stopped about 2 weeks ago and decided to jump on Arimidex . So i have been on 1mg of Arimidex EOD for a week now and started taking 250iu's of HGC on Wednesday and taking that every other day. My question is: 1. how long until i should start to see the Arimidex working. 2. How long until the HCG starts to work. 3. When i get to the end of my cycle should i continue to run the HCG for PCT or just run the Clomid and Nolva that i was going to run. 4. Could the Nolva be causing the Arimidex from not working right away, because i started the Arimidex only a few days after taking my nolva. I plan on taking the Test Cyp for 12 weeks and the Tren E for 10 and im taking 375mg of the cyp once a week with 1cc of Tren E at the same time.

Bump.......

Bump.........

Bump.........

1mg of adex is a pretty good dose. My lips dry out at .5mg every other day. The HCG should be 250iu twice a week. It really helps me recover during PCT. Stop taking HCG during PCT and run your Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Are you still symptoms of gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    1mg of adex is a pretty good dose. My lips dry out at .5mg every other day. The HCG should be 250iu twice a week. It really helps me recover during PCT. Stop taking HCG during PCT and run your Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Are you still symptoms of gyno?
    Yeah... little lumps n fluid, can I run nolva with it?

Thread Information