scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

Anavar receptors second cycle

Situation: Just came off a 8 week Anavar 60mg/day only cycle. I am currently on week 4 of PCT with Nolva 40/40/20/20. I have gained 8-10lb solid gains.
    I have my reasons for Anavar only so lets just leave that one alone ( weight category sport)

Stats:
    Age- 37
    Weight 191 lbs
    Height 6'0"
    BF% 13%

Now this is strictly for being vein purposes. I am going away on vacation for the last weekend of May. I would like to run another 6-8 weeks of Var starting May 1st, along with Clen .

Is this too short of a time between cycles of the same drug?

Thank you Lads for your input and patience with a novice
    Last edited by scrappydoo; 03-26-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: added dosage of cycle

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you know time on equals time off you need too take a few months off just for your liver sakes damn that has too be hard on it go with test

I have been on ALA and milk thistle during the cycle and currently still am. Perhaps equal on and equal off would be ideal. I guess my specific question is how my receptors will be? Will the Anavar be effective at 60mg a day after giving my self a rest for 5 weeks post PCT

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    You need to do a blood test and get it translated so you would know where you at. Some recover in week 4 after pct but some take long time to recover hence the theory of time on plus pct equals time off seems more practical. On the other note, its good that you gained solid muscle as you say, but I assume your main goal is to drop bf% and at 13% your var is not gonna help solo. IMO

JCB-MMA is offline New Member
    anavar is great i got great strengh gains on this product

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    How did var only affect the libido?

The time off should be time on + PCT time. That's about 12 weeks you should be off. You only want to be off for 5 weeks? You're pushing it. That's how people hurt themselves. Just watch your diet and supplement. Be patient bro. You're still young you'll cycle more in the future.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I know ideally I should do weeks on, equals weeks off. The reason for me considering this is because im hitting the beach on vacation at the end of May. So i was going to hit the Var with Clen Starting May 1st,
    syd-bloke, your right my goal(for this specific cycle) is to drop b/f with maintaining size, fullness and hardness Apacheman, my libido was good steady. I didn't notice any increase or decrease, and nothing noticeable for testicular shrinkage.

Thread Information