• 3 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By flexin-rph
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Anyone run Primo low dose with TRT?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Anyone run Primo low dose with TRT?

Been talking to my UGL guy for a bit - and, my tren use has to go. I’ve done enough research & it somehow makes sense that the awful metal taste in my mouth is from the tren, which is aggravating my gallbladder nonsense

Stopped the Ace for a few days - mostly all gone

So, my beloved tren is on a permanent way out the door - even the low doses did so much for body recomp & so on

He makes real good juice, so I trust his primo

My plan was to run my test at my usual 250-300mg weekly + adding the primo in at 200mg - since it’s 100mg per ml of enan

Anyone actually try this?

Deca did this real well for me, but I can’t go over 150mg weekly or I get a shotgun to my dick

My plan is test/primo/Var/Proviron - bump the orals when I really need that extra boost
    Dgs59 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never have tried that combination before. What dosage do you plan for the orals? How much DHT conversion do you typically get from testosterone ?
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-04-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Interesting. I just switched to running:

Test 250mg/wk
    Mast 500-600/wk
    Primo 400/wk

To early to talk about results but essentially switched the tren for primo. Not using any orals at this time. Going to run this for as long as it feels good.
    Dgs59 likes this.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Been talking to my UGL guy for a bit - and, my tren use has to go. I’ve done enough research & it somehow makes sense that the awful metal taste in my mouth is from the tren, which is aggravating my gallbladder nonsense

Stopped the Ace for a few days - mostly all gone

So, my beloved tren is on a permanent way out the door - even the low doses did so much for body recomp & so on

He makes real good juice, so I trust his primo

My plan was to run my test at my usual 250-300mg weekly + adding the primo in at 200mg - since it’s 100mg per ml of enan

Anyone actually try this?

Deca did this real well for me, but I can’t go over 150mg weekly or I get a shotgun to my dick

My plan is test/primo/Var/Proviron - bump the orals when I really need that extra boost

Just a thought there brother ....... Not sure of how many bucks you can spend on gear but my money would go for dropping the primo because it is so expensive and you have to take so much . Granted the guys from the middle east Dubai and all those big guys coming out of the middle east are living off Primo. I have an amazingly great gear guy and for everyday ppl the dose for primo that we would need id so high that most of us would go broke trying to pay for it . It is probably the cleanest compound out there with few side effects . But when you start taking 3 bottles a week that is a lot of jack !

SIDE BAR : I want the most bang for my buck . I would imagine but not sure of your , age but we probably want the the same end result .......Kinda big but not a huge monster - actually if over 50 and shredded

e bitch tit issues ? If not why the Provirion ? If yes then in my old ass opinion I say yes ! But the miracle compound is cycle for life isbu JINTROPIN ,, TESTOSTERONE , NPP , since you like a daily man to see results you have to run about 5+ mg of Primo a day . Test would be good at 300mg a week or less . NPP 40mg a day ( go to EOD if you get deca dick ). Of course 5 tics of HCG a day . just take the HGH hrs before workout .

Please offer feedback and like or dislike ? I am on JINTROPIN and I can barley walk and muscles like traps and triceps are popping up wbith little to no gym time .

OK , I gotta rest for while my post coma brain is going to sleep and I am having trouble breathing I will give yall a shout on the backside . my fingers are sticking to the keys and I see a bunch of the same letter . BUT TO CLOSE JINTROPIN Somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection . I never prompt anything unless I have personally tried it and that shit is amazing . I love tren and who is to say you can't slip in 3 or 4 mths at 40mg a day As you do this shit you will see fat dissipate muscles pop up and internal shit get repaired that you had no idea could be made to feel better .
    Dgs59 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Im taking 300mg a week with my trt and 150mg of tren . Really cant see much probably bc the tren is overpowering it. I did run 200 mg of primo for a while with trt and noticed some fullness/ tad more hardness than with trt alone. Dont be shocked if you dont see much you will try to compare it with tren and there is just no substitute for ace imho

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member

Blog Entries
    I’m just switching up my roids

There’s no way to tell what’s exactly doing what in me at this point. But, even at a super low dose of tren , I have a taste of copper in my mouth - this tren is straight fire, but I can’t go any lower than 20mg eod

So, I’m looking to switch up a few things. I seem to respond real well tho.

I’m looking to drop the mast & tren completely

I have been doing 25mg daily of both Proviron & Var - now, I’m going to double em + Test & add 200-300mg weekly of Primo Enan

I’m not looking to get any more jacked(well, a little would be nice) - just safely maintain

Hughinn is offline Banned
    I’m just switching up my roids

There’s no way to tell what’s exactly doing what in me at this point. But, even at a super low dose of tren , I have a taste of copper in my mouth - this tren is straight fire, but I can’t go any lower than 20mg eod

So, I’m looking to switch up a few things. I seem to respond real well tho.

I’m looking to drop the mast & tren completely

I have been doing 25mg daily of both Proviron & Var - now, I’m going to double em + Test & add 200-300mg weekly of Primo Enan

I’m not looking to get any more jacked(well, a little would be nice) - just safely maintain
    I ran a NPP test primobolan stack at 200 200 400 a couple of months back. Only my 3rd real blast.

If I do it again I won't use the primobolan. And just up the test and NPP.

What I do like about primobolan, is that it sure makes me feel good. High libido, but not crazy horny like lots of test or tren.

I can't handle tren. Too many sides for me.

Primobolan is just about worth it for me for the moods and libido. Not impressed with the physical part though. Npp works way better for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I ran a NPP test primobolan stack at 200 200 400 a couple of months back. Only my 3rd real blast.

If I do it again I won't use the primobolan. And just up the test and NPP.

What I do like about primobolan, is that it sure makes me feel good. High libido, but not crazy horny like lots of test or tren .

I can't handle tren. Too many sides for me.

Primobolan is just about worth it for me for the moods and libido. Not impressed with the physical part though. Npp works way better for me.

It that way the people doing it a only doing 100mg of test a week and actually 700mg medium of primo aa week and they stay hard and ripped and dry . That is about 1000mg of Primo a week to much for my dime . Maybe since I am older I should start thinking more about Primobolin It is clean and expensive but I am coming into money left and right so I may as well leave that nasty Tren alone and do the good stuff but more of it and cleaner and burn some fat off this old post coma body where they split my stomach down the middle and did not stitch me up to purty , lol !

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    It that way the people doing it a only doing 100mg of test a week and actually 700mg medium of primo aa week and they stay hard and ripped and dry . That is about 1000mg of Primo a week to much for my dime . Maybe since I am older I should start thinking more about Primobolin It is clean and expensive but I am coming into money left and right so I may as well leave that nasty Tren alone and do the good stuff but more of it and cleaner and burn some fat off this old post coma body where they split my stomach down the middle and did not stitch me up to purty , lol !
    I've got a good UGL source for primo. It still isn't cheap, but it's way more reasonable than overseas pharmaceutical brands.

Otherwise, I'm like you, it's too expensive, and it takes too much to get good physical results.

But man, it sure can make you feel good. It's like AAS with Prozac for me. Mellow, slightly horny all the time without downright sex addiction.

It almost worth it to just for that.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Brew your own and it comes to about the price of a finished bottle of test.
    Chicagotarsier and Hughinn like this.

Blog Entries
    What r y’all paying for primo?

My dude’s prices seems quite reasonable - and, y does Primo come in such a low dose - 100mg per ML of primo E - what happened to 250-350

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post

My dude’s prices seems quite reasonable - and, y does Primo come in such a low dose - 100mg per ML of primo E - what happened to 250-350
    Mine goes for $110/10ml of 100mg/ml

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Mine goes for $110/10ml of 100mg/ml
    Oh, no

My UGL guy is 100$ a 10ml 200mg/ml bottle. Or 60$ for the 100mg per ml bottle.

But I don't think he makes the 100mg/ml stuff anymore. Amd just the 200mg/ml.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    50 y/o....running 125mg test 800mg primo (weekly). Daily anavar 50mg & proviron 50mg. Love it.... like you I can't handle tren anymore. I buy primo 200mg/ml

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    50 y/o....running 125mg test 800mg primo (weekly). Daily anavar 50mg & proviron 50mg. Love it.... like you I can't handle tren anymore. I buy primo 200mg/ml
    Can you compare 800mg primo to a tren dose of?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Can you compare 800mg primo to a tren dose of?
    Not really any way to compare Primo is the best ! Tren is BA but all the sides make them night and day if trying to compare I would say maybe if you tried 300mg of Tren weekly to 1000mg of Primo weekly .

I would brew my own if I could find the powder ..................

So until I can find the powder and if I did probably would have to still hit the ole Primo ;but until I do I will enjoy HGH Jinatropin
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 06-07-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    800 tho < ouch

My dude only does 100mg per ml - just the volume & cost makes me cringe

Who knows, I’m fucking weird - before all of my head shit happened, I ran insane doses of tren without any big side effects - now, any is too much

I’ll try it out - so what I feel

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    800 tho < ouch

My dude only does 100mg per ml - just the volume & cost makes me cringe

Who knows, I’m fucking weird - before all of my head shit happened, I ran insane doses of tren without any big side effects - now, any is too much

I’ll try it out - so what I feel
    I have 200mg and 100mg primo def prefer the 200...thats one thing about tren i love...good results on 1.5 ml a week less fucking shooting less prep equals les hassle

Yea...i guess im just an ole roid junky oh well
    Cylon357, < <Samson> > and Chark like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Thought about hopping back on some primo now that I donated and my beach vacation is coming up in a month. Not much time, but better than nothing. Only thing is both my teeth I had root canals on started hurting last week so I don’t want to be on anything if I need to get any type of dental work. Today, however, teeth feel fine… maybe it was a fluke.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Yeah, 800mg primo/week is $$$...but I just can't handle the tren . I've been married (happily) for 28 years, & the last 1/2 dozen arguments we have had have all been while running tren....it's just not worth it to me, anymore. I def look better with tren, but the primo is a close 2nd. Also, I don't have the daily inj with primo (just 2x/week instead of daily).
    tarmyg and Test Monsterone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Thought about hopping back on some primo now that I donated and my beach vacation is coming up in a month. Not much time, but better than nothing. Only thing is both my teeth I had root canals on started hurting last week so I don’t want to be on anything if I need to get any type of dental work. Today, however, teeth feel fine… maybe it was a fluke.
    Not to jinx you, TM, but if at all possible have the root canals before the vacation. It sucks to be out of town and need dental work. I've had some bad experiences with being far from home and a tooth/teeth giving me grief.

If you have a strong bite, I would suggest using a mouthpiece when you lift.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    If you have a tooth infection - carry antibiotics & some percs. That shit can turn into hell real quick.

800mg a week would almost b a vial < no way. Lol

I’m gonna start it here shortly - I’ll start with 100-300mg weekly, same on the test + 50mg a day of Proviron & another 50mg daily of Var
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Solid advice gentleman… some antibiotics and a mouth guard wouldn’t hurt to have. It’s weird how the pain goes from the top tooth to the bottom and back from day to day. Right now my bottom molar feels funny, but it started with the top. Gonna need an X-ray I’m sure.

Flex - I hear you on that. I haven’t done tren but certain compounds, like DHB, make me an asshole. I feel bad afterward, and it’s come out on here and in my personal life. I don’t like being that person.

So far I’ve ran primo 3x and every time it starts with severe depression for about a week and then it tapers off. It’s definitely the least side effect prone drug but I also take low doses compared to most. I may start this one at around 400 a week, so 2 mls.
    almostgone likes this.

^^^^ The way it was explained to me is it is referred dental pain, TM. I had a tooth in my lower jaw that felt slightly loose, but the tooth that was giving me major grief was in the upper jaw. I thought the upper tooth was going to explode, but in reality the problem was the lower tooth had split all of the way down to the root so that the tooth was basically in 2 pieces. Long story short.....dental implant with a zirconia crown. As long as you have good solid jawbone, they pretty much drill and tap your jaw, torque in a stud, and after a short healing time, they mount the crown onto the stud.

Anyway, I hope you get the dental problems sorted out. Dental pain ranks right up there towards the top of the list of things that royally suck.

Blog Entries
    Sorta funny here, I’m not sure if I posted this - let alone anyone read it

A tooth infection is how my whole hemorrhage shit started - I had a nasty tooth infection right bellow the dAVF that was feeding the hemorrhage.

The dentist/orthodontist was the one who was the original MD to tell me that he thinks I’m in serious trouble - we thought it was the tooth infection traveling a few inches up, towards my left ear.

Off to the ER - to find out that I have moments to possibly live.

Go figure

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Sorta funny here, I’m not sure if I posted this - let alone anyone read it

A tooth infection is how my whole hemorrhage shit started - I had a nasty tooth infection right bellow the dAVF that was feeding the hemorrhage.

The dentist/orthodontist was the one who was the original MD to tell me that he thinks I’m in serious trouble - we thought it was the tooth infection traveling a few inches up, towards my left ear.

Off to the ER - to find out that I have moments to possibly live.

Go figure
    Some frightening stuff man . Never know when its your time

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Brew your own and it comes to about the price of a finished bottle of test.
    There is 0 reason primo costs more than test. Exactly 0.000000 reason. Drop the UGL crap and brew it yourself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Some frightening stuff man . Never know when its your time
    Not to sound like I am just jumping on the bandwagon of I had that also . I thought my dental issues were small time compared to all my other crap . The dental stuff began some time this past March and I self medicated with Cipro and that helped until it ran out . So we were at the Beach St George Island FL ; they may have the bucks but oral surgeons are far and few between all the way to Tallahassee to Valdosta to Macon . We were driving back to North Atl for my father's celebration of life service (funeral) that Sun the 18th so got an emergency appointment with my oral surgeon for the 19th . Had 3 upper jaw teeth extracted . Got them packed antibiotics , Percs and back to the beach , the following Sat I was tears in my eyes in pain and swollen jaw . Took pix of my black eye and swollen jaw and sent to my oral surgeon and he in no short terms told me to get home ASAP . So another 6 hour one way drive sleep a little and have a Sun 8:00 am appointment (Got a super speeder driving to appointment) . He was very concerned about brain infection and with all my joints having been replaced that also . He shot me full of local and laughing gas and sliced my gum in 3 places and drained the infection and it was a lot ! He stitched & re packed and stuffed full of gauzes and sent me back to the beach more antibiotics and percs . Soooo Sun , Twisted Tea & mean green and I am "here" again I just did and old folks walk around the neighborhood . Headed to planet fitness "shhhhhhh" to do my girly work out in a few .

He said one more day and he would have admitted me to the hospital . He asked me how I stood the pain ............. I said Jim Beam Devil's Cut and a J + Marines try not to hurt if we got extra strength Ibuprofen and Bourbon . He laughed and he said you had a lot more than a toothache going on and the ticket and the drive may have saved much more serious complication and possible brain injury . He kinda chuckled and said you see my ass here on a Sun don"t you ...... that means serious .

So that is another issue to add to my negative health resume
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 06-10-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    There is 0 reason primo costs more than test. Exactly 0.000000 reason. Drop the UGL crap and brew it yourself.

Ummm, wanna let me in on this?!

I seen the raw prices & they are about 10x of test

From what I have seen + I’ll suck at brewing my own. My guy’s shit come out about 60% over self brew cost.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Ummm, wanna let me in on this?!

I seen the raw prices & they are about 10x of test

From what I have seen + I’ll suck at brewing my own. My guy’s shit come out about 60% over self brew cost.
    I get primo got $200 for 10g. That's 5 bottles for around $443 after you add in vials, carrier oil, ba, and bb. About the price you'd expect to pay for a finished bottle of test. My supplier has been in business for over 20 years and has never failed me so I have no doubt it's legit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    I get primo got $200 for 10g. That's 5 bottles for around $443 after you add in vials, carrier oil, ba, and bb. About the price you'd expect to pay for a finished bottle of test. My supplier has been in business for over 20 years and has never failed me so I have no doubt it's legit.
    I need a powder source then . 61 yrs old and getting to old for Tren . Now subbing Primo with HGH different but both give results ! Just a question will he sell you primo for $90.00 or even $100.00 a bottle ?

That is if 10mg= gram ?
    A 10ml 200mg =1000 mg a week can you get that 200mg a ml for $100.00 a bottle ?
    that is still $5200.00 a year and HGH is a lot cheaper than that + many other benefits
    HGH about $115.00 a mth = $1400.00 a year run 100mg of Test a week with that and good clean living at 1/3 the cost of Primo alone ? I do have brain issues right now so try to be tempered with response . I do seek a wise solution

In the Southeast USA Primo is $125.00 for 10ml 200mg = about $6000.00 a year . People from the middle east of the world (Dubia) are running primo at 1000mg a week ?

So what does Primo do that HGH cannot do . I am not trying to be a SA I really am clueless .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 06-11-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, I started spiking up the Primo today. 100mg every 4th day, along with 125mg of Sust + my daily Var & Proviron

It’s about a quarter price if I ran 4iu’s a day of generic GH - so, we’ll see

It’s just a trial run since I never ran the stuff - most I’ll get it up to is gonna be 400mg weekly
    DinAZ likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Well, I started spiking up the Primo today. 100mg every 4th day, along with 125mg of Sust + my daily Var & Proviron

It’s about a quarter price if I ran 4iu’s a day of generic GH - so, we’ll see

It’s just a trial run since I never ran the stuff - most I’ll get it up to is gonna be 400mg weekly
    Let us know how it goes for you. I've read about Primo being one of the lightest compounds as far as negative side effects on the body so it has me curious about it. Not looking to add anything right now but in 6-12 months I'll probably end up giving it a shot. I'm curious about how 300-400mg weekly would do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I'm curious about how 300-400mg weekly would do.
    That’s exactly what I’m lookin to find out - I’m not pumping mega doses of this stuff

I’ll give it a month or so & update - see if I see anything positive

I figure it to be something like an injectable Proviron in a sense - it doesn’t actually do anything directly(like straight tren does) - but, makes other shit better

Darn this cost tho

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    That’s exactly what I’m lookin to find out - I’m not pumping mega doses of this stuff

I’ll give it a month or so & update - see if I see anything positive

I figure it to be something like an injectable Proviron in a sense - it doesn’t actually do anything directly(like straight tren does) - but, makes other shit better

Darn this cost tho
    I’m also wanting to try primo heard great things, my coach actually asked me to take but it’s to late to source for my current cycle

Thread Information