FlyingNun is offline New Member

Considering first cycle in the future...

So I have been reading on and off about whether or not I should. Right now I plan on starting a cycle toward August of this year or later. I had a few questions regarding how I might go through my cycle. I want to keep it as simple as possible.

Planning on taking 250mg Test-e every 4-5 days. If I take it every 4 days it would come out to be around 437mg a week. Every 5 days would be 350 a week. I know a lot of people recommend 500mg a week, but I have also read great results from less for first cycle. I guess I am looking for feedback or any experience with similar cycle? Is this enough? Would pinning ever 5 days be too far spread apart for even such a small dosage? Any info appreaciated. Thanks!

5'10
    13%bf
    27 yrs old

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    U should shoot Test E < every 3.5 days (alternate morning/night) this will maximize the stability of hormone levels you dont want to have a low dose spread far apart, your levels will fluctuate to much (basically get to close to 0, its better to OD a little to make sure u dont get too low )

Being smaller, you should be fine doing less than 500mg, thats just a good starting spot.

As always, Diet and exercise is 95% and the gear is 5%. U get out what u put in

You also need a PCT. If u dont know what that is, then READ READ READ plenty of info here in the stickies then u can go from there.
    Typical PCT is Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Optional (I recommend) HCG 250 iu 2x week

mtlbiceps is offline New Member
    I agree with Lemonada's post above. Diet and training are everything with the gear kicking in once everything else is in place.

I think your cycle looks appropriate for a beginner. Just don't forget the PCT! Some people would say you might not need it with such a low dosage but its always smart to be safe! Have it on hand before you begin the cycle!

MTLBiceps

FlyingNun is offline New Member
    Thanks. Yeah I have read many threads regarding PCT. This might be a dumb question but if I do choose to pin every 3.5 days I would have to inject less test each time too get around 350-400mg a week. Is it fine to leave test in the vials? Or do you keep the excess in the syringe?

Thread Information