superdave1980 is offline Junior Member

I going to see a new doc.( Not particualry aas related)

The title says it all. I'm fixing to be 31, got an 19mo little boy and have lived one hard fast life. You name it I consumed more than enough to kill lol. Now I am 5 or so years focused more on health and physical appearance and fitness and quit all the dumb sh^%. I have always spent time in the gym but health was never a concern. I have been on the good track except the occasional burger and the even more rare beer (Guinness or nothing lol) for quite a while now. I cant say I haven't ran a few ph's with out knowing what they were and all the proper cycling techniques. I have also ran a few after I was educated. My last cycle was 10 to 12 (until i ran out) weeks of cyp. I finished pct about three weeks ago. I ran A Novla only pct, but that works for me I'm not recommending it or wanting any flaming. sorry It took so long to get to this question but im going in for the first visit and have already requested a full physical. Any Questions I should ask, should I tell the doc im not done cycling? provided all my work comes back good. I guess what I am looking for is the right questions for not only my over all health but what I need to know in order to continue to work towards my goals. Thanks in advance guys.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Let me be the first to say that I am glad you have cleaned up your life and on track. I don't know a heck of information about you but if you could please put up some information about yourself that would be great. On the doctor end; does he know that you were cycling?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Start with blood work, full hormone panel w free test #s and a lipid profile as well as a full physical exam. you don't need to tell him of your aas history.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Ya I wouldn't say a thing about AAS history because it most likely WILL be documented.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Let me be the first to say that I am glad you have cleaned up your life and on track. I don't know a heck of information about you but if you could please put up some information about yourself that would be great. On the doctor end; does he know that you were cycling?
    The doc has no idea of any of my history this, is my first visit with him. Nor does any doc, I am one of those who just cant justify putting in to my body what im trying to heal from or prevent. never was big on going to the doc. Yeah I cant say really cleaned up... I have always had priority's and been goal oriented just from about the time i was 14 to 25 i really didn't care what I put in my body. weed which I must say I am one of those who sees nothing wrong with and it is by far my favorite appetite stimulant ant not a demotivator for me. I have responsibilities and no room for it in my life at this time. But as said withe exception of smack I have tried it up's downs,hallucinogens and aas, consumed more than an average humans blood toxicity can handle, at times in a sitting. Never have I been an addict, experimented recreational, just a right time right place with the right people. Never have I let it interfere with my personal life, work life or financial life. walking away or saying no just cause was always easy. that's why i can confidently say i was in control. No history of family illness except for my grand father had Alzheimer's. That's some scary shit too bro. buy I have nothing but longevity with the rest. my great grand mother made it to 102 matter of fact. Been lifting since wrestling in high school, seriously attempt towards body building fore more than six. I eat good and feel in tune with myself as far as how my lifting routine is concerned. my diet like most is my weakness but I an learning it and making head way. I am a hard gainer so I feel that is what's making the diet so difficult. 5'9 145lbs w bad a normal diet and a over all physical fitness routine. 170 to 180 off cycle, on diet and training consistently. gaining weight is a bitch. and a laps in my diet can mean a loss of much weight very rapidly. That's a brief history feel free to as questions. So some are saying don't say anything about the aas but what about ph's in the past? If I plan on cycling in the future shouldnt the doc know? Especially if I wanna get my pre, current and post cycle blood work?
    Last edited by superdave1980; 03-28-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Bump...

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    imo, its important to get a good doc to monitor your blood levels, etc
    sounds like your wanting to do it the right way, with blood work, so im not sure what the cons are to telling your doctor
    ive always told mine

speaking of, this one doc i told i juiced, it was post cycle and i was going to do clomid and wanted before and after blood tests
    she first lectures me about the dangers of steroids and cites chris benoit! lol
    she told me she doesnt want me doing any other drugs to recover(she knew 0 about clomid)
    then, she take me to get a blood test
    when i come back in the waiting room, and theres no way she knows what my test levels are as i just took the damn test, she offers to put me on testosterone therapy (200mgs shots)
    in other words, she wanted to put me right back on cycle
    crazy bi tch

i ended up asking a doc that i played poker with to monitor them for me, he said no problem

Yeah I was wondering why is wouldn't be a good thing to tell my doc. I think I'd rather him know what's going on with me invade anything major was to develop.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    telling can always be "off the record" and they have to honor that

Thanks I was wondering that. That is the info I really needed. I want to have full disclosure with my doc. It just seems like that is the right thing to do in order for him to best service me. Should I mention or give a time frame of my last cycle and conclusion of my pct?? will that be relevant to any blood work? What test"s should I request?

Thread Information