Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    spaceman1 is offline Junior Member

What would happen?

If someone had a course of sustanon sent from england to the US (California) by a friend. Say it was found by customs with this persons address on it. What would happen to them?

Also what are the chances of it getting found?

parksy is offline Junior Member
    If intercepted I've heard that they generally just send a letter saying its been seized in the US... (assuming its not enough for 100 guys)
    Regarding you second question.... I doubt anyone can provide you with any valid stats on that.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parksy View Post
    If intercepted I've heard that they generally just send a letter saying its been seized in the US... (assuming its not enough for 100 guys)
    Regarding you second question.... I doubt anyone can provide you with any valid stats on that.
    Last year in my area. Some1 had gear comming from Europe. Was checked and opened.police did controlled delivery.when they went with warrant 1 HR later.he had it opened on dining room table.he was charged it made the news.etc. be careful.

Evader is offline New Member
    There's nothing to prove that you even ordered it. As far as my thinking goes: You can't get in trouble for having something delivered to you.

So why isn't everyone doing this?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Because most of us are not from the UK or dont know people there personally and many have experienced that people in the UK are just as likely to send you bunk gear, rip you off than anywhere else in the world just to make a buck.

If you know someone (since you where from there) then go for it. They do check a lot of packages these days so just be aware of the risks. It's not taken lightly by the legal system in the US. I think you get less time in jail for murder. LOL

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because most of us are not from the UK or dont know people there personally and many have experienced that people in the UK are just as likely to send you bunk gear, rip you off than anywhere else in the world just to make a buck.

If you know someone (since you where from there) then go for it. They do check a lot of packages these days so just be aware of the risks. It's not taken lightly by the legal system in the US. I think you get less time in jail for murder. LOL
    If they find the gear, it all depends on how much they find as to what they do and what the punishment will be. If he's bringing in like $10k worth of viles, I think they're going to probably going to throw the book at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If they find the gear, it all depends on how much they find as to what they do and what the punishment will be. If he's bringing in like $10k worth of viles, I think they're going to probably going to throw the book at him.
    No just one course worth. I'm an immigrant though, so they might ship me back, and take me goods.

Ye I'm assuming if they find it that they would deliver it, then bust you.

Evader is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman1 View Post
    Ye I'm assuming if they find it that they would deliver it, then bust you.
    bust you for what? If you don't have any steroid paraphernalia in your house (assuming they could even get a search warrant based on having $150 worth of steroids found being mailed to you) and all they have is a package of steroids with your name on the box how could that possibly get you in any trouble? Anybody could have sent it to you, and unless your friend is a moron there's no return address on the box for them to trace. They aren't going to do anything but confiscate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evader View Post
    bust you for what? If you don't have any steroid paraphernalia in your house (assuming they could even get a search warrant based on having $150 worth of steroids found being mailed to you) and all they have is a package of steroids with your name on the box how could that possibly get you in any trouble? Anybody could have sent it to you, and unless your friend is a moron there's no return address on the box for them to trace. They aren't going to do anything but confiscate it.
    Are you suuuure?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Evader View Post
    Here's the thing: if the cops want to bust you, they will do a controlled delivery. This is where a LE agent dresses up like a mailman and gets you to sign for the pack. The second you do, you get handcuffed. The only way out of that trap is to deny that you ordered anything and let them keep the pack.

But they normally only do this for important shipments, not personal use amounts. Those just get confiscated by customs and you get a warning letter in the mail.

If you were me, would you do it?

Just realised, they have cameras in all the post offices in the UK. So I duno if my friend would be willing to do it. This is the royal mail. I think there's some seriously strict laws about sending drugs or w.e through her majesty, the queen's mail. Slut!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If I recall, it's not illegal to possess steroids in the UK? If that's true, why would her majesty give a flying **** if somebody were to mail it to another country?

dru23 is offline Junior Member
    i have a question, what about having it delivered to po box? can you get caught that route?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dru23 View Post
    i have a question, what about having it delivered to po box? can you get caught that route?
    If the PO box is in your name, it is no different than having it delivered to your house.
    Getting a PO box under a fake name is almost impossible (I've tried), and would carry federal charges for identity fraud if caught.

I don't think it's a great idea tbh.

Before anyone deletes this thread, I AM NOT FISHING!

Is it generally hard to find pharma steroids in the US? That's a simple question to which deserves a yes or no answer. I DO NOT want to know where to get it. I just want to know if the stuff widely exists here.

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    i dont think you can ask that. No source talk what-so-ever bro... the answer might surprise you, however
    I know, but it isn't source talk. It's a general question. I could ask this on yahoo answers lol.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    letter in the mail telling you to come pick it up if you have a script

But what's the difference between doing this, and ordering it from an international supplier? People do that all the time, don't they?

Thread Information