randy6969 is offline Member

Super paranoid after using generic hcg from china

i ordered hcg from a local source, the hcg is generic from china, and i just read that hcg is made from a pregnant womens urine, is there a chance it could transmit Viruses such as hiv, hep b, c, herpes? i always thought urine is sterile, but there are some websites that say it can contain those viruses.... please help me out .. thanks in advance... it is real btw ive been getting horny ever since i started the first injection

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Yes even aids

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Jk. I just popped myself with 250 ius of generic hcg . No worries bro

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    LOL are you kidding me bro?

What do you think they did? Got some piss, and freeze dried it? C'mon man..

HCG is a hormone made in a lab (like test), not from womens piss....LOL
    Last edited by warren916; 03-29-2011 at 01:08 AM.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969 View Post
    i ordered hcg from a local source, the hcg is generic from china, and i just read that hcg is made from a pregnant womens urine, is there a chance it could transmit Viruses such as hiv, hep b, c, herpes? i always thought urine is sterile, but there are some websites that say it can contain those viruses.... please help me out .. thanks in advance... it is real btw ive been getting horny ever since i started the first injection

What did you think it was made of???? my wife sells her Urine, all the time, and ships it to china... If you got her urine , you should be fine...lol.... LMAO

I sell testosterone to china..... guess where that comes from???

You are kidding right????

HCG is made from a pregnant womens urine... do your research guys and get yours facts straight.

"Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a glycoprotein hormone that is extracted from the urine of pregnant women and is tested for potency and standardized by a biological assay procedure. "

snowman is offline Senior Member
    HCG is made from a pregnant womens urine... do your research guys and get yours facts straight.

"Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a glycoprotein hormone that is extracted from the urine of pregnant women and is tested for potency and standardized by a biological assay procedure. "
    Bro... you just answered your question ( in BOLD key word)...its a hormone NOT the urine... there is nothing for your to worry about, stop freaking out...DO you know how, HGH was first made ? If you are freaking out about HCG, you would have a heart attack with HGH

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    That's funny

upperhandy is offline Member
    from wiki

Like other gonadotropins, hCG can be extracted from urine or by genetic modification. Pregnyl, Follutein, Profasi, Choragon and Novarel use the former method, derived from the urine of pregnant women. Ovidrel, on the other hand, is a product of recombinant DNA. hCG is produced from the syncytiotrophoblast cell layer.

upperhandy is offline Member
    it is real btw ive been getting horny ever since i started the first injection
    what are you using the hCG for? what doses?

you can test your hCG easily. get a standard pregnancy test from the local drug store. squirt some of your hCG onto the applicator.... a positive result (i.e. positive pregnancy test) indicates real hCG

it says it is extracted from a womans urine.. which means they take the urine and extract the hormone freeze dry it... im just curious if it can possibly carry a virus... i dont know if i can trust something like that coming from china

Thread Information