buffgator is offline king of mass

Looking for ideas and input on a max strength cycle

I am looking to run a max strength cycle this summer and am looking for some ideas. I know for sure that I want to run it for 12 weeks and Im looking to keep it pretty simple as far as the amount of compounds that I am thinking of stacking. I have ran aas of and on for about 9 years. I am 6'2" 300lbs and 17%bf. Below is what I was thinking but any of your input for me to think about would be awesome.
    Sust 750mg week 1-12
    tren enenthate 800mg week 1-10
    anadrol 50 mg ed either fist 6 weeks or last 6 weeks.
    Ill take care of the pct and sides as I see fit. As far as doses go I am pretty conservative and this will be my first time running sust or tren over 500mg per week so im hoping to see a noticable difference in results.

bump....would anyone take anything in place of the tren or anadrol . If not than this will be my strength cycle.

kelevra is offline Member
    You have a lot more experience than I, but if it makes you feel better, I’ll say it looks good. Very interested in your progress. I never used anadrol , but the short time I took dbol the strength gains were amazing. And only at 30mg ed. certainly interested in your gains with the Tren . You sound more inclined for strength as I simply want to get larger. However I’m similar to your stats. 6’2 about 283 (and a bit!! Fatter than 17%). I would like to see were this cycle gets you.
    Good luck, keep us posted

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Not sure what compounds you've used in the past or what your experience is but Halo is a great choice for strength IMO..... Anadrol does tend to make you hold some water which is also beneficial for strength gains.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

hazard halo is the other compound that I have thought about taking in place of anadrol . I need to be athletic as well as strong and if I retain to much water or get lower back and calf pumps real easy it cripples my performance. I have never taken halo....d-bol is almost ran in every cycle I have ever taken. I took anadrol about 4 years ago but to be honest I cant remember much about the experience.

Hawaii808 is offline New Member
    I'm on Test Cyp/Tren A/Anadrol stack and love it!! Massive strength.

Hawaii808, how's the water retention on the Cyp/Tren /Anadrol cycle?

Hawaii808 is offline New Member
    The water retention isn't as bad as I thought it would've been. Im on my second week on this stack. I'm sure it may go up but I can def tell you that the gains are massive as far as strength is. Just need to becarefull when u start to increase weight on your sets. Water gives u strength but u need to let your muscle fibers heal and rest. Proper diet and rest and you'll grow like a beast!!!

Thread Information