rimayven is offline New Member

Smile Test E + Anavar + Proviron = First Cycle!

Test E + Anavar + Proviron = First Cycle!

After 3 months of extensive research on the internet, here's what I have come up to take.

This is going to be my First AAS Cycle. I'm planning to start the cycle on Thursday March 31st.

I will be posting some pictures of my current body in the coming days to compare Before & After the cycle.

Blood work has already been done and have a low Vitamin D level only, I'm not outdoors a lot so wasn't shocked by the finding. Apart from that everything was normal like the Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, testosterone , Creatinine, UREA, Liver Enzymes etc.

Advice and suggestions more than welcome!

Gears on hand:
    300mg /ml 10ml 2x vials testosterone Enanthate - Keifei
    10mg 200 Tablets anavar - Keifei
    25mg 180 Tablets Proviron - Schering
    40mcg 100 Tablets of Clenbuterol - Keifei
    50mg 10 Tablets 3 Boxes of Clomid - Aventis
    1 Box of Novladex - Astra Zenica (just incase of bitch tits)

My Cycle Plan: 12 Weeks
    Weeks 1-10: 300mg 2X EW (mon & thurs) / 600mg Testo Enanthate EW
    Weeks 6-12: 20mg 2x (am&pm) / 40mg anavar ED
    Weeks 1-12: 25mg 2x (am&pm) / 50mg Proviron ED

PCT Plan:
    Day 1 - 250mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 - 75mg/day Clomid
    Day 12-21 - 50mg/day Clomid

After PCT: 3 Weeks Cycle of Clenbuterol
    Days 1-7: 40mcg/day Clenbuterol - May reduce if not tolerable
    Days 8-14: 80mcg/day Clenbuterol - May reduce if not tolerable
    Days 15-21: 120mcg/day Clenbuterol - May reduce if not tolerable

I'm taking supplements intensively for a year now, On and Off for the last 3 years.

Supplements on hand:
    ON Micronized Creatiine Monohydrate - 5grams regularly / will be using 10-15grams with gears
    NOW Glutathione 500 - will be using with gears
    NOW Tribulus Tablets - planning to use after cycle
    ON Fish oil - daily
    NOW Flax Seed oil - daily
    NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM - using daily
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath BCAA / EAA - during every workout
    ON Optimen - using 3x daily
    Solaray Kidney SP-6 - daily
    Nature's Science Milk Thistle - daily
    NOW Saw Palmetto - daily
    ON 100% Whey - 3x daily
    ON Casein - planning to use with gears
    Nature's Science Dandelion capsules - planning to use in the future

Training Experience:
    2 Years On & Off & 2 Year Continuous 5x a week (roughly 4 years exp.)

Stats:
    33 years old
    5'8
    192 Lbs.
    Bodyfat: 15% bodyfat (9 point skinfold caliper)

Aim:
    Add more muscle hardness & mass,
    To become Defined or Ripped state
    Drop bodyfat level to 10% or less
    Visible Abs

Current Diet:

Meal 1:
    2 Whole & 2 White Eggs, 1 Cup Oatmeal, 1 Scoop ON 100% Whey, 1 Banana, Handful of Raw Almonds & Walnuts (1 Tab Optimen, 2 Softgel Fish oil, 1 Tab Glucosamine)

Meal 2:
    ON 100% Whey 2 Servings, 2 White Eggs (2 Softgel Flax oil, 1 Tab Kidney Support, 1 Tab Milk Thistle, 1 Tab Saw Palmetto)

Meal 3:
    Mixed Veggies, 10oz. Grilled Chicken Breast, 1 Cup Brown Rice (1 Tab Optimen, 1 Tab Glucosamine)

Workout ( 5g Creatine Monohydrate 30mins. Before Workout, 2 Scoops Purple Wraath BCAA/EAA During Workout)

Meal 4:
    ON 100% Whey 2 Servings, 2 White Eggs (2 Softgel Fish oil, 1 Tab Kidney Support, 1 Tab Milk Thistle, 1 Tab Saw Palmetto)

Meal 5:
    Mixed Veggies, 10oz. White Fish Fillet, 1 Cup Brown Rice (1 Tab Optimen, 1 Tab Glucosamine)

Meal 6:
    ON 100% Whey 2 Servings, 2 White Eggs (2 Softgel Flax oil, 1 Tab Kidney Support, 1 Tab Milk Thistle, 1 Tab Saw Palmetto)

Again, advice and suggestions more than welcome.

Thanks!

Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Your diet looks pretty good and solid I'd stick to that, maybe think about adding in some BCAA's around workout and EAA's at other times, assuming your training hard enough. But these are v good. Up the calories if needed but keep the diet as you are, it's nice and clean so will keep any fat gains at bay tbh and the water retention will be pretty controlled.

For the Anavar 20mg why? I'd personally up the dose as you will get far superior gains at that. A lot of people I know of swear by 80-100mg and the sides on Anavar are considerably lower than of another anabolics. I'd at least up it to 50-60mg.

For the clenbuterol as receptors get pretty used to it. A lot of people recommended 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. But what works pretty well imo is 2 days on 2 days off on the off days you could take some ephedrine if you wanted, but what works for a lot of people is an anti-hystamine, know of a lot of people who take these and it helps clear the system. 3 weeks straight you will become to used to it.

Becoming "ripped" "defined" state the gear will help a lot but it will be diet and training dependant. Going by your clean diet and if your throwing in some cardio I have no doubts that you will attain that, but I'd adjust the diet accordingly. Personally I'd lean bulk I.e. not eating under maintenance or to far over but just a nice amount so im gaining what I need but not overspilling.

dosXX is offline Member
    no need to do 600 a week of test, 500 is plentiful. Personally, I prefer using an ai to keep my e2 in check. You might also want to add some hcg .

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am on the same cycle no need for that much test 300 mg weekly is working wonders for me havent started var yet but will in 4 weeks only thing i would think about diet is seems like your drinking alot of shakes but maybe post that in diet section gbrice will come along and lead you in right direction

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish-Muscle View Post
    Your diet looks pretty good and solid I'd stick to that, maybe think about adding in some BCAA's around workout and EAA's at other times, assuming your training hard enough. But these are v good. Up the calories if needed but keep the diet as you are, it's nice and clean so will keep any fat gains at bay tbh and the water retention will be pretty controlled.

For the Anavar 20mg why? I'd personally up the dose as you will get far superior gains at that. A lot of people I know of swear by 80-100mg and the sides on Anavar are considerably lower than of another anabolics. I'd at least up it to 50-60mg.

For the clenbuterol as receptors get pretty used to it. A lot of people recommended 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. But what works pretty well imo is 2 days on 2 days off on the off days you could take some ephedrine if you wanted, but what works for a lot of people is an anti-hystamine, know of a lot of people who take these and it helps clear the system. 3 weeks straight you will become to used to it.

Becoming "ripped" "defined" state the gear will help a lot but it will be diet and training dependant. Going by your clean diet and if your throwing in some cardio I have no doubts that you will attain that, but I'd adjust the diet accordingly. Personally I'd lean bulk I.e. not eating under maintenance or to far over but just a nice amount so im gaining what I need but not overspilling.
    It's actually 40mg of Anavar per day, I think you overlooked that. I want optimum result so 40mg a day is just right for my need.

I will do 60-80mg of anavar in my next cycle hopefully.

For the clenbuterol cycle I will try your suggestion.

The diet & training will be clean & intense this time & it should be, I will make it consistent as always as posible.
    Last edited by rimayven; 03-30-2011 at 04:40 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by dosXX View Post
    no need to do 600 a week of test, 500 is plentiful. Personally, I prefer using an ai to keep my e2 in check. You might also want to add some hcg.
    So, do you think 600mg is overkill for a beginner? I will try to add Arimidex , HCG or Aromasin if I could get either one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    i am on the same cycle no need for that much test 300 mg weekly is working wonders for me havent started var yet but will in 4 weeks only thing i would think about diet is seems like your drinking alot of shakes but maybe post that in diet section gbrice will come along and lead you in right direction
    I was thinking if I should start at 300mg per week, not sure how my body will respond to that amount of dose, but I think you are right as my body is not accustomed to higher dose.

I need some more advice with regard to dosage. Should I start at 300mg, 500mg or 600mg per week?

If 300mg would be enough, do I have to divide the dosage let's say 150mg on monday & 150mg on thursday?

Is it okay to inject a single dose of 300mg every monday?

I need to clear things up before I start my cycle tommorow GMT+4:00. I will also upload some pics of my current body state.

Thanks!
    Last edited by rimayven; 03-30-2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: correction

For a first cycle you should keep everything simple. Drop everything except the Test E. You can always use the rest in another cycle. Test E, 500mg/wk, 12 weeks, rest 3 weeks, PCT with Nolvadex & Clomid. See how your body reacts to Test. You might get acne. I got tons of acne my first cycle. Stacking on the first cycle could invite sides that you don't know how to deal with. It's best to keep everything simple on the first cycle just to see how your body will react with Test.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    For a first cycle you should keep everything simple. Drop everything except the Test E. You can always use the rest in another cycle. Test E, 500mg/wk, 12 weeks, rest 3 weeks, PCT with Nolvadex & Clomid. See how your body reacts to Test. You might get acne. I got tons of acne my first cycle. Stacking on the first cycle could invite sides that you don't know how to deal with. It's best to keep everything simple on the first cycle just to see how your body will react with Test.
    I got your point but I will rather reduced the dosage to 300mg per week with 40mg anavar ed & 50mg proviron ed, those two doesn't have much sides as far as I know.

I'm looking for optimum result with my first cycle so with that seems alright.
    Last edited by rimayven; 03-30-2011 at 05:20 AM. Reason: correction

Mixter is offline New Member
    Hi mate..

Well very interested in your blog.. lots of detail.. been doing my own research too for the last six months and have a book full of print outs of comments / diets / cycles, had just about come up to the same conclusions and a very similar cycle as yourself with perhaps Winstrol instead of Anavar .. but like your thoughts on the Anavar instead safety wise.

Will be starting my cycle hopefully May the 1st so will be 4 weeks behind you, and will be starting my blog then.

Good Luck to you and thanks to all the other members on this forum for the amazing amounts of advice and help given through these posts.

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    If you do reduce the dosage to 300 I think you'll be more than pleased with the results. Proviron is supposed to increase your free test while on cycle making your testosterone dose more anabolic than without, as well as fending off mild estro sides, which would be much less pronounced at 300mg/wk. Looks like a great cycle to me. Also, split up the shots like you suggested, it'll keep blood levels more consistent reducing your chances for side effects. If it were me I'd do an every 3rd day rotation like this one:

Week 1: mon and thurs
    Week 2: sun and wed
    Week 3: sat and tues
    Week 4: fri and mon
    Week 5: thurs and sun
    etc. etc. etc.

My thinking behind this is that your body obviously doesn't recognize a calendar, instead responds to uniformity in your dose scheduling. IMO this would keep your blood levels even more constant that using a "Monday and Thursday" rotation. Hopefully a Vet will chime in and either confirm or dismantle this thought. Logically, it makes sense to avoid conforming to a calendar for your dosing.

Just my 2cents.
    Last edited by fender99; 03-30-2011 at 08:45 AM.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    First cycle would of went test only but your choice

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Too much gear for a first cycle. Either go with 500mg of test (for a bulker), or 250mg of Test and the 40mg of Var (for a leaner cycle). You could do Proviron with both.
    And your PCT plan is crap. That's way too much Clomid. Stick with 50mg and add in 20mg of Nolva for the whole thing.

Thread Information