JCB-MMA is offline New Member

novadex XT during a test cycle??

hey guys i was wondering if any of you have used novadex XT to prevent gyro i have to arimidex and cant get any fo a week and nipples are gettin tender on my cycle wondered if novadex xt would help its a over the counter test booster so can be got easly

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    oubt it, order an ai from AR-R at the top of the page

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    from what i've read other places, these OTC products are nowhere near as (if at all) effective... you can purchase from the ar-r banner above. they have pretty quick shipping from what i hear. not sure what you can do in the meantime.. maybe a vet can chime in

in the meantime you can run 10mgs p/d of nolvadex which you should already have for your pct.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    That stuff ain't going to cut it. You need to get your hands on a real AI. This is why you should always have one on hand during every cycle.

Great White is offline Junior Member
    my rule of thumb is to use OTC supplements to treat other OTC supps.

When using gear dont leave any thing to chance for damage to you body, use the right stuff ie a legit AI. check out AR-R .com and take your pick, its cheap, affordable, and a reliable product. I wish I knew about the site years ago! would have saved a lot of money.

why bring a knife to a gun fight?

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    oubt it, order an ai from AR-R at the top of the page
    i cant find anything on this site can any of you please link me to the page

ar-r its the banner at the top of this page, order your serms for pct and an aromitose inhibitor for your nips.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB-MMA View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if any of you have used novadex XT to prevent gyro i have to arimidex and cant get any fo a week and nipples are gettin tender on my cycle wondered if novadex xt would help its a over the counter test booster so can be got easly

I bought a bottle of that crap a few years ago, and there are a thousand better ways i coulda spent my money, hell Paying a midget to repeatedly punch me in my testicles woulda been a better use of my money.

If you're injecting test, what sense would it be to buy a test booster? Test isn't directly causing your gyno, its the conversion of test to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, AI's inhibit that enzyme stopping the conversion. Research is key, its been said a lot here but still holds true. Educate befor you medicate!

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    ar-r its the banner at the top of this page, order your serms for pct and an aromitose inhibitor for your nips.
    i have looked mate but cant find any aromitose inhibitor on there just oral steroids ??

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I bought a bottle of that crap a few years ago, and there are a thousand better ways i coulda spent my money, hell Paying a midget to repeatedly punch me in my testicles woulda been a better use of my money.

If you're injecting test, what sense would it be to buy a test booster? Test isn't directly causing your gyno, its the conversion of test to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, AI's inhibit that enzyme stopping the conversion. Research is key, its been said a lot here but still holds true. Educate befor you medicate!
    Novedex XT is a steroidal AI. It is marketed as a test booster, but all AIs boost test.
    OP, I would use the Novedex XT until you can get a Rx AI.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB-MMA View Post
    i have looked mate but cant find any aromitose inhibitor on there just oral steroids??
    Not that banner! How about the one that actually says Ar-r ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Not that banner! How about the one that actually says Ar-r?
    Thanks maybe he'll understand it better coming from you your written language is a lot clearer than mine...lol

Thread Information