MrBucket22 is offline Junior Member

I need feedback on starting a cycle of Test-E while prescribed Methadone...

What are the risks of combining AAS with Opiates? I am considering doing a 500-600mg/day cycle of Test-E, but I am currently prescribed 70mg of Methatdone/day for pain management and don't know how good or bad of an idea that is. Are opiates and AAS a dangerous combination??
    Can the test-e multiply the effects of the methadone making it dangerous, or vice versa?

Will the test-e make me metabolize the methadone faster, making my normal dosage not sufficient enough, causing withdrawl symptoms?

If the Test-E isn't a problem, is there anything that I should stay away from during PCT? HCG ?, Nolvadex ?, Arimidex ?, Clenbuterol ?, ETC?

Any feedback would be appreciated,
    -Mr.Bucket

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    There are no special risks involved with a opiate/test combination. Your pct won't be any different than normal.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed have a close friend who cycles and is on methadone and he has no troubles what so ever.

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    I always thought opiates would interfere with the CNS in a way that would make ideal training nearly impossible. That's just based on my limited experience with them though.

Thread Information