hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

Cool which would you say were more dangerous. pro hormones vs steroids

what would you guys say have more bad side effects etc steroids or pro-hormones, by the sounds of things pro hormones are worse & with no were near as good a gains.
    cheers

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    according to dr scully(med doctor that studies roids), non aromatizing oral steroids (superdrol, winstrol ) are the worst for you
    they severely impact your hdl/ldl, lipids

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im not sure which is worse im sure prohoromes are the worst for your liver but as far as gains prohoromes dont compare too gear not even close waste of money in my mind

superdave1980 is offline Junior Member
    I have had some nasty gains from ph's in the past. I like em in some ways better. All is bad for you if done wrong. I wish it was possible to run a 10 week cycle of my favorite ph. I think I would see results that I would be very happy with, but it is not possible. I enjoy having a liver lol. The sides you get from elevated test will be the same and should have similar pct following any cycle.

Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Imo your better runing proper AAS, reason for this? Well the main reason is that Pro Hormones, you don't really know whats in them, they are always pouring onto the market boasting all types of crap. At least with good hard AAS, yes powerful/strong but at least they are very very vastly researched for decades so at least you know if something goes wrong what to do, or even more importantly you understand the sides before taking it, where as pro hormones wheres your leg to stand on lets be honest?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why do people think that they can compare PHs and Steroids ? Where are you drawing the distinction? Legality? Administration route? Conversions needed?
    At least give us a specific compound from each group to make an educated comparison.

Thread Information