hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

Cool clenabuterol & alchol

this will sound very stupid to most of you but im going to speain to magaluff in summer this year and want to stay in good shape, their will be probally alot of drinking and not good dieting, would taking clen with me doing 2 days on 2 days off be that bad to do just to help keep me in better shape ??
    cheers

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Clen and alcohol would be a very UNwise idea IMO. Alcohol diolates blood vessels, and at anything more than a drink or two puts somewhat of a strain on your heart. Add the effects of clenbuterol which definitley strains your heart and your asking for trouble.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just skip the Clen .

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i will tell you one thing if you take clen your bar tab will be threw the roof you cannot get drunk on that stuff dont care how much liquer u drink its impossible lol

23G
    23G is offline Junior Member
    i dont know if my opinion worked for someone or did it before but i will still share it to you since i always do this when i am going to beach.
    first, i must know when i will be at the beach and for how long.
    second, i will finish a 2 weeks on of using clen before my beach sched ( you should be on your tip top shape when you finish the said cycle of clen )
    third, on the night before the beach i will drink 1-2 bottles of beer ( i drink light beer here in phil called SMB LIGHT ) this will literally let me pee over and over even when i am sleeping i have to go up and pee.
    on the day of the beach, i get very ripped, hard and all of your friends will ask you "how did u get so ripped and hard fast compared to a week before" LOL!
    while on the beach, i just drink the light beer and no whisky or what so ever. this keep me ripped and hard because of draining water.

Thread Information