APM
    APM is offline Associate Member

Gyno related questions, need adivie!!

Ive been reading theses forums for a while now, just registered recently. Ive posted this here in the Q&A being that im in the middle of my current cycle. Ive read a ton of info (from Swifto, c-bino, etc.) regarding gyno and proper ways to combat/eliminate/reduce it. I have a few specific questions for the gurus as Im starting to see my symptoms worsen a bit as my cycle is starting to progress. Id like to hear experienced feedback as I need to make a choice on what I need to do to reduce this as best as possible.

Stats:
    height: 5'7"
    weight: current, 166
    training for 7 years, first cycle was 4 years ago, this is now my 5th cycle to date.

Current cycle now: Just starting week 7 (of 12)
    D-bol, 25mgs week 1-2, 50mg week 3-4
    Deca , 500mg/week, weeks 1-10
    Sustanon , 500mg/week, weeks 1-12
    Anavar , 75mg/day, week 8-12

Ive experienced gyno in the past when I first used Tren -A. It was starting to develop but it was very minor due to the fact that I took a very low dose. Over the course of the last few years Ive tried different compounds and slightly higher doses and now the gyno is quite pronounced to the point that my nipples are starting to get a cone shape to them. I can feel around each nipple about a half dollar sized hard spot that is a little tender when I touch it. Usually during my PCT the gyno does subside but I know that it is still there and obviously I know it will be a recurring side for as long as I decide to use certain AAS.

In the past Ive used Arimidex while on cycle to help with estrogen control. It worked wonders and usually took care of the issue before. Being that this is my first cycle of Deca along with the highest dose of Sustanon ive ever taken I need a better way to treat this.

At the start of this cyle I was taking .5mg eod of the A-dex, a few weeks in I started noticing the onset of gyno so I upped my dose to 1mg eod. At week 5 the gyno was starting to get very noticible so again I upped the dose to 1mg ED. After furthing researching I found out that with Deca (or Tren) being a 19-nor, will cause prolactin issues and may be contributing to my issues at hand. In an effort to help with this I recently started taking Dostinex at .5mg week (1 pill split in two, twice a week, for 8 weeks). Luckily I have a doctor friend who will basically give me what I ask for so all of my PCT compounds (and gyno related drugs) are pharma grade.

So here is my question:

Im thinking of stopping the A-dex (or dropping the dose back down) and switching to Nolvadex @ 20mg/day for a few weeks to aid in this gyno reversal. I would stop the Nolva as the gyno starts to go away, finish my cycle and then continue with my pct as planned (using Nolvadex again). I understand that this can hinder my gains but id like to get this to subside as best as possible. My other thought was Letrozole , but have read some nasty things about it and was only going to try it as a last resort.

Should I stop the use of A-dex, in favor of the Nolva?

OR

Should I drop the dose or A-dex back down and use it with the Nolvadex for a few weeks? (while still taking the Dostinex)? Although Ive read mixed opinions that using both may lower the effectiveness of one or the other (could someone explain this a little better?)

Again, Ive read a ton of info and Ive sought advice from a few experienced body builder friends, and from what Ive gathered its all trial and error. Any experienced info or guidance would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    don't use a serm nolva when using a 19-nor

you should have kept estro levels under control which would have prevented your lightly prolactin induced gyno
    please tell me you weren't running tren solo

run adex and Dostinex .5 of adex/day and not sure for dox (google it)

yes using a serm and non-sterodial Ai will lower it's effectiveness

my 0.02cents take it for what its worth

don't use a serm nolva when using a 19-nor

you should have kept estro levels under control which would have prevented your lightly prolactin induced gyno
    please tell me you weren't running tren solo

run adex and Dostinex .5 of adex/day and not sure for dox (google it)

yes using a serm and non-sterodial Ai will lower it's effectiveness

my 0.02cents take it for what its worth

double popost

zuppah is offline Banned
    isnt nolva wih nandrolones that is reduce effect just a myth?

APM
    APM is offline Associate Member
    Thank u for the reply.... Anyone else have experience with usin Nolvadex while on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by zuppah View Post
    isnt nolva wih nandrolones that is reduce effect just a myth?
    just double checked
    your right

I must had been thinking of something else

Thread Information