Thread: Test question

YoungMan is offline Associate Member

Test question

My knowledge is pretty good about the gear... and pretty good at doeses... but i have no idea nor do i know anything about natural test in young man.... Take me for example a healthy 23 year old, and im assuming my test levels are at there highest.... where would that stand?

Where would that stand in comparison to somebudy dosing themselves at 400 mg of test cyp per week....? Like does my natural levels put me at 200mg/w or 300mg/w i know it doesnt work like that but it would be cool to know its comparison? Anybody?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    60mg-80mg's a week produced naturally don't quote me on that something around that

not sure about levels mine were in the 650 nanograms range at 19

The normal male produces about 6mg per day of testosterone . So that's 42mg per week (approximately). So taking 500mg of Test a week is about 12 times more then we normally produce. As we get older, we might only product 3mg to 4mg of testosterone per day. So that's 21mg to 28mg per week of testosterone. A 500mg is now about 20 times the normal production rate. Hoorah for Test.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The normal male produces about 6mg per day of testosterone. So that's 42mg per week (approximately). So taking 500mg of Test a week is about 12 times more then we normally produce. As we get older, we might only product 3mg to 4mg of testosterone per day. So that's 21mg to 28mg per week of testosterone. A 500mg is now about 20 times the normal production rate. Hoorah for Test.
    yeah so if a young male such as my self took test it would benifit me while im on it.... but shit imagine it shutting off my natural high 50mgaweek, or bringing it down to like 2mg a day as in comparison too like 11 mg a day its like wow that's not worth it yet

Thread Information