Jawcep is offline Junior Member

Question HELP - Second Cycle Preparation

Hi all,

I've been training for 4 years now and after the recent success of my first cycle (sust 250 twice a week for 8 weeks - 22lb gain, 16lb retention) I am starting to plan for my second cycle and am aiming to achieve gains of between 18 and 20lbs. I am not too concerned with an aesthetically incredible BFP at the moment

Stats:

Weight: ~195lb
    Diet: Not optimal because of work but is strict.
    Height: ~185cm

As the title says this is preparation: due to my current circumstances I would be unable to devote enough time to training if I were to start the cycle tomorrow. I am planning to start in November this year.

I've attached a picture with what I've got planned. The areas I'm a bit shady on are the Arimidex and hGC. I've read the Vit C keeps the exercise induced rise of cortisol in check and that creo is good too (I'll probably be using creo during the cycle anyway). The contents of this cycle have been derived from the large amount of research I've been doing lately however, due to the vast quantities of conflicting recommendations I am still unsure with various aspects of it.

What's everyone's opinions on this proposed cycle? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP - Second Cycle Preparation-2nd-cycle-table.png  

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    The cycle looks good man, I would throw in some nolva or something with the pct, run it at 40mg ed for the first 2 weeks then you can drop it down to 20mg ed the last two weeks. run the hcg all the way through the cycle leading up to pct at 500ius ew.

Thanks for you response mate.

Do you recommend hgc b split through the

Thanks for you response mate.

Do you recommend to the HCG split through the week?

upperhandy is offline Member
    push cycle to 12 weeks
    you should run hCG throughout the cycle not just at the end....250 iu twice a week
    pct nolva 20/20/20/10 and clomid 50/50/50/25
    Last edited by upperhandy; 03-29-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Thread Information