alpha_ballin is offline New Member

First cycle - Critique

Background;
    - 22.5 yo.
    - 5'7'
    - 190lbs
    - 12%
    - 4 years serious training (Im OCD. When I say serious, I mean clinical!).
    - 4500cals/day.
    - 570carbs / 315protein / 110 fat

Cycle
    - TestE 250
    - Two 1mL injects / week.
    - 10 weeks.
    - Nolva just incase (Im kind of paranoid and will probably take this even if gyno doesn't occur. Thoughts?)

PCT
    - Clomid
    - Two weeks after last shot of testE
    - Day 1 - 300mg
    - Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
    - Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

Flirting with the idea of adding DBol for the first 3 weeks. Thoughts?

You're too young to cycle right now. There's a good chance you're going to hurt yourself. Looks like you know what you're doing with diet and exercise. Stick with a good workout routine and eat well for another few years. It'll make your first cycle a lot safer and better experience.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_ballin View Post
    Background;
    - 22.5 yo. the .5 you added is priceless but you need to be 2.5 years older to start AAS
    - 5'7'
    - 190lbs
    - 12%
    - 4 years serious training (Im OCD. When I say serious, I mean clinical!).
    - 4500cals/day.
    - 570carbs / 315protein / 110 fat

Cycle
    - TestE 250
    - Two 1mL injects / week.
    - 10 weeks.
    - Nolva just incase (Im kind of paranoid and will probably take this even if gyno doesn't occur. Thoughts?) You should read a bit more on what you need during cycle
    PCT
    - Clomid same hear read and research whats needed for PCT
    - Two weeks after last shot of testE
    - Day 1 - 300mg
    - Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
    - Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

Flirting with the idea of adding DBol for the first 3 weeks. Thoughts? Well flirt away brother IMO its a waste of time and water

Dont take this in a bad way its for your own well being See bold

alpha_ballin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You're too young to cycle right now. There's a good chance you're going to hurt yourself. Looks like you know what you're doing with diet and exercise. Stick with a good workout routine and eat well for another few years. It'll make your first cycle a lot safer and better experience.
    Thanks for taking the time to respond

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Dont take this in a bad way its for your own well being See bold
    Thanks for responding also
    Upon further research the Dbol was a stupid idea :P

You are both right and I knew I would get these responses.
    The frustration of making like a 1lbs lean gain bi-monthly, coupled with recently finding a solid, reliable source, prompted me to ask.

Realistically, I'm only going to hold out for another 12 months. Plenty of time to plan and learn! learn! learn! about AAS.

Thanks again guys. just needed that re-inforcement.

kelevra is offline Member
    if you are eating what you say, you'll gain period. Sounds like you have a good base, but also think even if it is only 1 pound a month, it should be good and lean. I'm thinking you need to re cal diet. List it and we can help

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    No...he's not too young. He's almost 23 years old and isn't a child anymore. I agree with researching the PCT a little more, but the age factor is rubbish. I do not condone anyone under 21 to use AAS, but this guy has a great base, and is on the right track. A few more weeks of research and he should be good to go. People love to parrot this "you're too young shit" without backing it up. It can't hurt to post your diet in the diet section and have some of the gurus analyze it, but If you feel that you are ready, then go for it, because no one has any right to tell YOU what to do with YOUR body.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-30-2011 at 05:57 PM.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Thats a great first cycle minus the d bol for 3 weeks... you dont need it save it for your second..... but there only one problem.... your 22 :S sorry 22.5 :S wait at least 2.5 more years and go with your plan..... steroids is like gambling when you do it especially at a young age..... you get hooked.... and you want more.... next thing you know youve lost everything youve had.... and then it can cause many problems in your life.... like telling you21 year old gf i cant get hard no more unless i order this little blue pill from phitser..... trust i know greed is everything but give it a little more time

So your about 23-24 now?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan View Post
    Thats a great first cycle minus the d bol for 3 weeks... you dont need it save it for your second..... but there only one problem.... your 22 :S sorry 22.5 :S wait at least 2.5 more years and go with your plan..... steroids is like gambling when you do it especially at a young age..... you get hooked.... and you want more.... next thing you know youve lost everything youve had.... and then it can cause many problems in your life.... like telling you21 year old gf i cant get hard no more unless i order this little blue pill from phitser..... trust i know greed is everything but give it a little more time
    Have any articles supporting this? So if he's 24.5 with the exact same stats, it's okay for him to cycle? Wtf is the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Have any articles supporting this? So if he's 24.5 with the exact same stats, it's okay for him to cycle? Wtf is the difference?
    Young man is .5 older than the other cat

your body might be done growing.... but your hpta doesn't stop developing to your 24-25 years of age

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    Young man is .5 older than the other cat
    thats why young man doesnt cycle

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan View Post
    thats why young man doesnt cycle
    glad to hear. i'll give ya a break the rest of the night LOL

DeNero is offline New Member
    @ Bronzer, RESPECT bro. I hate it when people jump on the "You're too young" bandwagon. I agree people has to do more research before going on any cycle.

@Alpha , you are on the right track with your cycle, just minus the d-bol and save it for the second cycle. Check into your PCT a little more and make sure so ask more question and have all your Cycle and PCT gear together before shooting yourself up. Your first cycle PCT will be simple if you are only running Test-E. Good luck!
    Last edited by DeNero; 03-30-2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    glad to hear. i'll give ya a break the rest of the night LOL
    Alright ahaha

Thread Information