FatNiSS is offline New Member

Newbie Needs Help from the Pro's!

Hello everyone! Was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

I am 25 years old, 5'11, 255llbs(yes.. fatass.. was 290 before doing p90x and insanity)

I am looking at getting lean and injured by foot so I can't do cardio for ATLEAST a month. I started hitting the gym this week doing upper body workouts.

My buddy is recommending me some European Winstrol tabs that are 10MG each. I have a borderline blood pressure issue. Anything I should worry about?

What are the recommendation on how many MG/Tabs I should take a day and should I stack it with anything else. My goal is to shred the fat but hopefully turn some into muscle as well. I need to fix myself from the starvation mode, I guess I got that fear when becoming fat and now trying to lose weight. I know I will need to eat more often, small healthy portions to assist in speeding up my metabolism.
    Last edited by FatNiSS; 03-30-2011 at 01:04 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroids are not the answer. Diet and cardio are what you need to focus on.

FatNiSS is offline New Member
    well.. crap.. i was hoping the winstrol would assist in speeding up the process.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No shortcuts bro.Sorry keep the nose to the grind wheel.Sounds like your doing good.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    winni and all steroids are pointless with your stats and current diet and injury. as you heal use this time to put together some diet education. visit the diet section and post there someone will help sort you out.

Thread Information