Kenny G is offline New Member

Question about Test-Cyp

I am thinking about running my first cycle (I am currently on TRT) and I was searching for Test Cyp and I found Test Cyp 250 and I am currently on Test Cyp 200. My question is, what is the difference in the two? Please try not to laugh to much.

awms is offline Senior Member
    ummm did you really ask this?

50mg....

I knew that I would get ribbed but I am new to this. Thank you though

well what do you want to know? if you mean pharmaceutical grade which is often prescribed at 200mg and recreational 250mg test that you dont get from a doctor but rather from a company or UGL then there is no diffrence as long as its a legit source your buying from.

The reason a doctor gives 200mg is because 100mg of test cyp = 70mg of actual test (the ester that gives the test a 12 day half life cuts off 30mg of test)...the avg male makes 30-70mg of test a week so if the doc give you 200mg ever two weeks he is basicaly puting you back into the normal range.

Most underground labs make 250mg because most people who are using it for recreational use are using much high doses and if you are using 500mg, or 750mg, or 1000mg, it is much easier. Thats really the only reason to be honest...you can even find some ugl's that have doses at 300mg,350mg, 400mg per 1ml...just depends.

Thank you very much for the information. Right now I am on 240mg/6 days(Dr. prescribed) and feeling great, awesome gains in the gym but summer is getting closer.

yeah most guys get either 200mg a week or every two weeks...most doctors give it every second week but thats wicked! you pretty much have double the test of an avg male lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    I am thinking about running my first cycle (I am currently on TRT) and I was searching for Test Cyp and I found Test Cyp 250 and I am currently on Test Cyp 200. My question is, what is the difference in the two? Please try not to laugh to much.
    It sounds like its all CYPIONATE to me.

Thread Information