itsmrgreen is offline Junior Member

Help my friend out

Hi my friend was wondering if deca needs to be used with a form of test because he wasnt sure and neither was I he has been doing sust but wants to try something different to see if he can get better gains off of anything else i suggested test e or test cyp or deca which i heard was really good but i couldnt give him enough info about it or how many shots he would need a week and incase you are thinking I want to do them dont, because I am doing sust since this is my first time doing it and im curious about this also but please help me to learn more about this or if there is a thread that talks about deca please post the link.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    How old is your friend and what are his stats.

He is 24 I would say around 5'10 maybe he weighs 200+ im not sure exactly but the low 200s he has done sust alot once for a 6month cycle,stopped for 2 months,then went back on it and he has been on it for 2 months so far.He works out everyday and im pretty sure he eats healthy last time i talked to him he told me he was cutting down on all junk food and stopping them for good he might eat them once and a while.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Tell him that he should prob come off cycle. If he was on for 6 months and only took 2 months off its safe to say he did not give himself proper time for his test levels to recover between cycles. Tell him to stop cycling and run a proper pct.
    Have him take a look at this.

PCT

Swifto's HCG and PCT Advice
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

parksy is offline Junior Member
    I've heard deca alone will definetly give you a limp noodle... word of the wise.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not smart

Stop course bro, decent pct and allow 3 months for your receptors to recover.

then when running Test id recomend taking 500ml test to 250 deca more test than deca to avoid deca dick.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    get some blood work done.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    get some blood work done.

Ok so ill tell him that, and deca definitely needs to be ran with another test to avoid deca dick? even if he runs it only for a month? I remember reading a thread that said something about 1 month on and 1 month off and keep repeating but something tells me that wouldnt be too good of an idea.And what is everyones opinion on test E and test Cyp does anyone prefer one over the other cause i am thinking about going to one of them

parksy is offline Junior Member
    Test e and test c are pretty much interchangeable for all intensive purposes... and one month on one month off is a horrible idea. It would produce no results, and massive sides/damage to your endo system

Quote Originally Posted by parksy View Post
    Test e and test c are pretty much interchangeable for all intensive purposes... and one month on one month off is a horrible idea. It would produce no results, and massive sides/damage to your endo system
    Thanks for this

Thread Information