Mackn is offline Associate Member

Test prop/Tbol Log.. Looking for advice if there is anything I should change? Thanks

I will be starting the cycle below on Monday and keeping a log in the members cycle results section.

Diet - Will be eating 300-500 Calories above maintenance.

Goals - To gain 9-14 lbs of LBM and lower BF%

WK 1-8 Test Prop 100mg EOD ( Will bump up to 150m EOD if needed )
    WK 1-6 Tbol 40mg ED ( 20mg in the am/ 20mg in the evening )
    Wk 1- 8 Stane 12.5 EOD

PCT

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Tore 120/60/60/60

Stats -
    Age - 28
    Height - 6 "
    Weight - 205
    Bf - around 12%
    Cycle exp - None
    Lifting exp - 9 years

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackn View Post
    I will be starting the cycle below on Monday and keeping a log in the members cycle results section.

Diet - Will be eating 300-500 Calories above maintenance.

Goals - To gain 9-14 lbs of LBM and lower BF% A tall order...

WK 1-8 Test Prop 100mg EOD ( Will bump up to 150m EOD if needed ) Firstly I would ask, are you sure you want to run Prop for a first cycle... Trust me, the shots may be so be so painfull that you end up finnishing the cycle b4 it even gets up and going....IF your sure you wanna run prop I would reccomed ED shots because of the possible post injection pain from a double shot EOD
    WK 1-6 Tbol 40mg ED ( 20mg in the am/ 20mg in the evening )[B]I would either drop this all together or run it for the full 8 weeks at a slightly lower dose... 20-30mg should be enough [B]
    Wk 1- 8 Stane 12.5 EOD

Where is the HCG.... It is a MUST IMO.... read up about it in the PCT section.... 200-250 IU's 2-3 times per week throughout your cycle

PCT

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Tore 120/60/60/60

Add a few weeks onto your PCT, you could drop the for another 2 weeks....

Stats -
    Age - 28
    Height - 6 "
    Weight - 205
    Bf - around 12%
    Cycle exp - None
    Lifting exp - 9 years
    See bold...

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    See bold...
    I have HCG on hand, forgot to add that in there.. I was going to do 250iu every 3 days...

I am sure I want to use prop, mainly since it kicks in very quick and doesnt bloat you...

What did you mean by a tall order?

I have HCG on hand, forgot to add that in there.. I was going to do 250iu every 3 days...

I am sure I want to use prop, mainly since it kicks in very quick and doesnt bloat you...

What did you mean by a tall order?
    With an AI on hand bloat should not be an issue anyway... It is more down to diet than esters used

And by a tall order I am suggesting that gaining 14lbs of muscle in 8 weeks while also reducing BF is asking a lot...

I am by no means suggesting that it cannot be done, but after PCT is done and a before and after calliper test is carried out you will know what you have gained and what you have lost...

Lots of people say they wanna gain 14lbs of muscle in 8 weeks... but many do not return to post there end results with skin fold etc to prove actuall LBM gained

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    With an AI on hand bloat should not be an issue anyway... It is more down to diet than esters used

And by a tall order I am suggesting that gaining 14lbs of muscle in 8 weeks while also reducing BF is asking a lot...

I am by no means suggesting that it cannot be done, but after PCT is done and a before and after calliper test is carried out you will know what you have gained and what you have lost...

Lots of people say they wanna gain 14lbs of muscle in 8 weeks... but many do not return to post there end results with skin fold etc to prove actuall LBM gained
    Not expecting 14 lbs of LBM, anything around 10lbs I would be happy with. Thanks for the reply

Not expecting 14 lbs of LBM, anything around 10lbs I would be happy with. Thanks for the reply
    Well good luck

Do not 'force' the weight gain by force feeding massive amounts of food.... Yes you need to eat over TDEE to grow but more is not always better and certianly will not produce greater LBM gains IMO

If your diet is in check and you PRIME well for your cycle (which you should-read marcus' priming thread thats in his signature) I see no reason that you cannot gain the 10 lbs of LBM your after...

Good luck

Thread Information