jozzy is offline New Member

Cool general question about sust 250??????

g'day

just say if i was running a deca ,sust 250 and test p cycle, does it make any difference if i ran the sust at 500mg a week for the first 3 weeks then 750mg for 5 weeks then back to 500mg for the last 4 weeks??? or is it better just runing the same mg each week through the whole cycle??

thanks.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Best to keep it at one steady rate and not change it till your done for stable levels. I see in your profile that you are at 20 percent bodyfat so I would definitly recommend you lower that to minium 15 before cycling if you are planning on it.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age of 24 with a BF of 20%, you should be running neither. At any rate, I hope you realize that this cycle you are thinking of is a heavy one and it will definitely shut you down. Do you know how to deal with it?

jozzy is offline New Member
    cheers for the replys i thought i was around 20% body fat but when i got tested at the gym i was 13% and after my tren e test p and clen cycle i was about 9% i reckon im still around 9 % probley this cycle is jsut an idear in atm ive got prop and deca that ive had for a while just sitting here and i just got prescribed sust 250 from the docs so i was lookin at puttin them all together dont know if ill even run a cycle for a while yet sittin on the couch sounds better at the moment lol

Thread Information