BoredIRL is offline Associate Member

Cool Pituitary Growth Hormone cycle. Would it help me??? Or make things worse...

If I start useing Pituitary Growth Hormone ^^ are the gains going to be retained after stopping Or would I have to keep taking it.
    Would it permanently have increased the size and output of my pituitary gland?
    I'm curious because I have low T 258, I was told this is still too high for HRT. Thats only 17 points from the bottom so hardly even in a normal range. I also read that some woman can be in the 300 range, so wtf.
    I am also diabetic.
    In theory pituitary growth hormone should cause the effect of more test production/release and likewise insulin production and other hormones.
    By all means correct me if I'm wrong.
    In the past I have used test E, and other suppliments which both worked out pretty well but I stopped, it was a test for the most part to see what the effects would be and I thought it was great.
    Its been about 1 year since my last injection.
    I currently use insulin and metformin for my diabetes controll.
    It would be nice if I could do a cycle targeted on the pituitary gland and then not have to take test or insulin. Is this possible? I'm not looking for an easy way out of having to work at loseing weight but I honestly think the pituitary gland is at fault for my low T.
    Its a vicious cycle how when you have low T the body accumulates excess body fat around the mid section. This causes the pancreas to go into double time and start to produce more insulin to try and burn off the belly fat. This is when IR- insulin resistants kicks in because the body has produced such high levels of insulin that it blocks the receptors. Additionally with the pancrease in this rapid pace producing insulin it causes the pancrease to mature early and stop producing insulin. This is when diabetes takes effect. It sucks. Its time for change and I want to do it right. The question is where to start as far as gear to aid me in my transformation back to good health. There are so many suppliments and gear options to choose from. I'm not sure what would be the most benificial. winn, clen , test E, sus250, Or a growth hormone cycle which could have potential to cause an increas in test production and insulin as far as I know. Which I'm debating because I want to avoid more IR. Ive been told if I lose weight I could get off my insulin and my body might rebound back to a healthy homeostasis which would be my ultimate goal. Id have to lose at least a good 50 Lbs or so but my goal is to lose 70Lbs.
    I have the basics covered diet, exercise, so thats a start. But where do I go from here? Sorry for rambling on and writeing so much but thats what has been on my mind for the most part. I had to vent about my rant. I am open for suggestions. If I was to go with a pituitary growth hormone cycle what would my cycle look like? Just tabs? And for how long would I want to take that?
    stats
    male
    6'1"
    bf% = currently obese and I cant stand it any longer.
    I have one more follow up with my endocrinologist to go over my most recent labs to see where my test range is. This is my finnal attempt at trying to get a scrip for HRT. And I refuse to go without gear. So very soon here either with a scrip or without Ill be looking to start up again with something just have yet to decided what the best option is. Post cycle of test E I came in with a range of like whole test 100 and free test 28. It was obvious I was useing gear at that point and I didnt do anything for PCT. I want to do it right this time. I'm honestly trying to go about this as steroid use not abuse. I'm not trying to be super human but I want to be at par so I can get my life back on track. This may all change later, I wouldnt mind being as big as a bull as long as it isnt all fat. Thanks for listening. Would a cutting cycle be better? I'm so lost.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    How long you have been training??? dont tell me you are not training at all....

I'm not exactly training to be a body builder, not by any means.
    I just need to lose mass body fat and the diabetes is wasteing my muscles.
    I have been rideing a bi-cycle, to start small. Ive been building up to longer rides.
    When I have used gear it changes everything from motivation, drive, appetite suppression, the list goes on.
    I can make it happen and gear helps significantly. My goal is to lose 70 Lbs. Infact last night I purchased a kettle ball/bell <---- I dont know
    cant think of the proper name of it at the momment but ive seen guides on how to work out with it and I plan to do so.

Ive been rideing the bike for at least three weeks to a month now. Its a start.
    My transformation has yet to start as far as I am concerned too.
    I'm holding off on what my next move is depending on if I get a scrip for HRT Or not.

Either way I'm going to proceed with my goal.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    if your talkin about that crap from the top banner dont waste your time or money as its just herbal garbage.

Good to know.
    Still not sure what to go with if I did want to give a pituitary growth hormone cycle a shot.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredIRL View Post
    Good to know.
    Still not sure what to go with if I did want to give a pituitary growth hormone cycle a shot.
    are you talking about hgh? remember HGH is very insulin sensitive re: your diabetes so make sure to research this....

I'm honestly not sure what I had in mind, I was hopeing someone would shed some light on what might be the best option. I'm going to try and keep it simple at first.
    I'm going to start with a product called Lean-EFX by fahrenheit nutrition to try and burn off some fat. After that I may just stick with test only like ive done in the past. But even at that i cant decide which test only product id like to go with this time. Some input would be very appreciated. I am interested in sus250, Or a similar product Andropen . Or even just test E.There are so many products and I dont have a clue which one would be the best. In the past I chose testabol enanthate 250. I asume this is the same as test E which is what I tryed to go with because it is commonly used in HRT. Test E is the one thing medicare has listed in their coverage so thats what i went with.
    Last edited by BoredIRL; 04-03-2011 at 07:50 PM.

read stickies dude... you need to train hard at least 3 years before you think of any cycle... but if you still carry out your cycle with hard training and strict diet... after cycle is over you gonna put on almost 75% of whatever you lost(bf) thats why you need to train hard and need to understand whats your potential to losse bf and build muscle naturally. listen to these experts.. they are hard trained bodybuilders and experienced aas users... listen to them... i hope some one senior wil come in....

Maybe you missed where I am coming from. I have a low test level a deficiency.
    I deserve HRT and my doctor refuses to help me.
    Go read about the symptoms of low testosterone , it can happen.
    I have an appointment on the 18th to go over my latest labs with my endocrinologist.
    This is the first labs ive done with the endocrinologist and I may still be getting HRT.
    All my previous labs where with my PCP who has yet to write me a scrip even when I was very low.
    If they say I'm still too high for HRT I'm going to do it anyway.

Maybe you missed where I am coming from. I have a low test level a deficiency.
    I deserve HRT and my doctor refuses to help me.
    Go read about the symptoms of low testosterone , it can happen.
    I have an appointment on the 18th to go over my latest labs with my endocrinologist.
    This is the first labs ive done with the endocrinologist and I may still be getting HRT.
    All my previous labs where with my PCP who has yet to write me a scrip even when I was very low.
    If they say I'm still too high for HRT I'm going to do it anyway.
    My bad.. I hope Gear will give you some expert opinion on this...

I dont even know what your getting at sir.
    If its low its low not much I can do about it.
    I mean really lets see what options there are,
    oh well theres gear thats one legit option I mean after all thats one reason this medication exists to begin with.
    Are you aware of this? I mean are you aware of how many legit cases there are where dudes have Low T and guess what they get a scrip for it No training needed.
    Your cookie cutter opinion of this needed 3-4 years of training. It doesnt apply to every person who has a use for gear. Notice I said use not abuse.
    I have yet to see an expert opinion on the original question. SlimmerMe pretty much gave me what I needed to know though.
    Let me know that indeed HGH is insulin sensitive. Ill avoud that. Now If I can just get a scrip my body would be on the way back to a normal homeostasis.
    I would have accepted your so called expert opinion if it was at least a valid one that offered some appropriate input towards the questions I had to ask.
    Instead you feel the need to avoid the technical question and bicker about something petty, lack of training. I honestly do not beleive you are well informed of how overwhelming training would be for 3 years with a low test range and diabetes. Let me know your expert opinion Sir if HGH/pituitary growth hormone will give benifit or make things worse.

oh well theres gear thats one legit option I mean after all thats one reason this medication exists to begin with.
    Are you aware of this? I mean are you aware of how many legit cases there are where dudes have Low T and guess what they get a scrip for it No training needed.
    Your cookie cutter opinion of this needed 3-4 years of training. It doesnt apply to every person who has a use for gear. Notice I said use not abuse.
    I have yet to see an expert opinion on the original question. SlimmerMe pretty much gave me what I needed to know though.
    Let me know that indeed HGH is insulin sensitive. Ill avoud that. Now If I can just get a scrip my body would be on the way back to a normal homeostasis.
    I would have accepted your so called expert opinion if it was at least a valid one that offered some appropriate input towards the questions I had to ask.
    Instead you feel the need to avoid the technical question and bicker about something petty, lack of training. I honestly do not beleive you are well informed of how overwhelming training would be for 3 years with a low test range and diabetes. Let me know your expert opinion Sir if HGH/pituitary growth hormone will give benifit or make things worse.
    Dont be mad at me bro.. i am not the expert here.. some experts will give their opinions.. wait for some time...

Have you ever read the stickies... or educational threads... intense training can help you to raise your natural test production with right diet and nutrition.. Have you ever know what type of impact really heavy training make on human body?????? have you ever tried to elevate your hormone levels through training??? I gues NO...

Sorry for getting mad and posting flames over it. Just so you know I also have a form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome and a form of schizophrenia.
    I cant stand to look people in the eye, Its like social dyslexia. This makes it difficult for me to do things such as go to a gym. It doesnt help the situation.
    If you must know I have recently found a local gym that is open 24-hours I plan to get a membership to this gym and start going there in the late hours.
    I get anxiety around people. Oddly enough some of these issues are not as bad while useing gear. I go from shy to a little less irritable and calm.
    Talking through a computer screen works very well for me avoiding the whole eye contact thing.

No problem bro... Have you really ever read about getting hormone level boost through intense training and diet,nutrition...?? You know about it or not??

Yes I have heard of such things and after an intense work out yout test level can drop too.
    If I can lose some lbs and burn off this belly fat it is very likly that too would increase my t level.

At least you have now given me more motivation to do it.

Interesting. If I could sleep properly that would help too.
    I tend to stay up at night because things are such chaos during the day.
    I feel like the night is the only time I have to myself.

I'm going to bed peace.

BSchmidt350z is offline New Member
    this kid is a train wreck waiting to happen

This should help http://ezinearticles.com/?Natural-Wa...etes&id=178311

One more thing.. your growth hormone will secrete during the deep sleep you have in night.. so dont spoil the sleep ever...

Quote Originally Posted by BSchmidt350z View Post
    Who are you referring to? me o rBoredIRL

Quote Originally Posted by BSchmidt350z View Post
    Who are you referring to? me or BoredIRL

You are most welcome. I am not sure about what you mean by pituitary gh? are you interchanging the 2 with hgh?
    please clarify.....and glad you are not going to do it...I HOPE!

Yeah I'm going to avoid it and most likely stick with just test E again.
    Which depending where my T range comes in I may very well be getting a scrip for that still /cross fingers ill find out on the 18th.
    I was talking about the stuff in the top banner above, which someone else already said is just herbal junk so I'm avoiding that.
    As soon as you said HGH was insulin sensitive I decided not to even go there. Thanks for the info.

Yeah I'm going to avoid it and most likely stick with just test E again.
    Which depending where my T range comes in I may very well be getting a scrip for that still /cross fingers ill find out on the 18th.
    I was talking about the stuff in the top banner above, which someone else already said is just herbal junk so I'm avoiding that.
    As soon as you said HGH was insulin sensitive I decided not to even go there. Thanks for the info.
    HGH is only legit with injections. And if you are insulin resistant then you just have to REALLY pay attention. Have you read RedBarons thread in the HGH forum? which, by the way is a great forum for you to get great input re: hgh

No I wasnt aware there is an HGH forum.

No I wasnt aware there is an HGH forum.
    It is called the IGF-1 HGH Insulin Forum. Very specific info there on what you might want to know especially since you are insulin resistant and some of the guys there know a lot about it....

but why not come on over to the DIET QUESTION forum and get your BF down....if I had to end up there then everyone else should! LOL!

Thread Information