funkymonk is offline Associate Member

clen vs. EC predicament

I've been waiting forever for my clen /keto to arrive, but apparently it's lost in the.

My cut is going well, but I'm wondering if I should just use EC until the clen arrives. Will it down regulate my beta 2 receptors to the point where the clen will be ineffective from the getgo?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    IMO not if you cycle of of the Ephedrine for a week when you recieve your clen /keto take the keto for a week then go on the clen. Did u order clen through ar-r .com?

The ECA stack should be cycled like the clen cycle. Start with the ECA, when the clen comes just sub the clen for the ECA.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02;55***32
    The ECA stack should be cycled like the clen cycle. Start with the ECA, when the clen comes just sub the clen for the ECA.
    From my understanding you don't have to cycle the ECA two weeks on two weeks off like clen . I have read that the ECA can be run for 6 weeks straight then cylced off.

23G
    23G is offline Junior Member
    clen also be run for 6 weeks straight without cycling off just add the keto or benadryl. some used it for 8 weeks straight.

Thread Information