Unbekkant is offline New Member

First timer, answer needed..

23 year old guy here, used to be into weightlifting fairly heavy. Stopped when I was 19 or so, got married, had a family and gained 50 pounds. I have been back into the gym for about 6 weeks now and have lost 15 pounds already. I am now at 230lbs with decent amount of muscle but still need to loose another 25lbs of fat or so. I am thinking about ordering a small stack from here w/ two goals in mind.

1.) Continue to gain/retain muscle
    2.) Loose as much fat asap for a more defined/vascular figure

What type of cycle should I do and of what products(they will be bought from this website - preferably).

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    This is not a source board and there is nothing on this site to order. Keep cutting down naturally, if you need some extra guidance visit the diet section and make some friends there. Gongradulations on your return to the gym and your weight loss

Fetch is offline Member
    As above. The banner on this site advertising 'steroids ' is selling snake oil. They are 'supplements that mimic the effects of steroids .'

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Head to the diet section Unbekkant, I know it's not the quick fix you are looking for but it's the one that will work for what you want to do.

mtlbiceps is offline New Member
    Good job on making it back to the gym!

MTLBiceps

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbekkant View Post
    23 year old guy here, used to be into weightlifting fairly heavy. Stopped when I was 19 or so, got married, had a family and gained 50 pounds. I have been back into the gym for about 6 weeks now and have lost 15 pounds already. I am now at 230lbs with decent amount of muscle but still need to loose another 25lbs of fat or so. I am thinking about ordering a small stack from here w/ two goals in mind.

1.) Continue to gain/retain muscle
    2.) Loose as much fat asap for a more defined/vascular figure

What type of cycle should I do and of what products(they will be bought from this website - preferably).
    You need to hit up the diet section. And save your money too. Those things on this site aren't steroids , they're "alternatives" or whatever they claim them to be. You're 23 years old anyways, you don't want to be ****ing up your body by taking steroids at your age. If you've lost 15lbs in 6 weeks, you've still got quite a few "newbie" gains (or losses in your case) to go. Just tweak with your diet and training to maximize your results.

By the way, it's not going to be fast or easy to do. But hang in there. I suggest what you do is divide those 25lbs that you want to lose in to realistic smaller goals.

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You need to hit up the diet section. And save your money too. Those things on this site aren't steroids , they're "alternatives" or whatever they claim them to be. You're 23 years old anyways, you don't want to be ****ing up your body by taking steroids at your age. If you've lost 15lbs in 6 weeks, you've still got quite a few "newbie" gains (or losses in your case) to go. Just tweak with your diet and training to maximize your results.

By the way, it's not going to be fast or easy to do. But hang in there. I suggest what you do is divide those 25lbs that you want to lose in to realistic smaller goals.
    I dont want to throw weird ideas out there or anything but if hes looking for quick losses would clenbuterol be a good suggestion for this guy? or still too young you think?

Hunter10 is offline New Member
    You don't need to be taking anything including clenbuterol after only 6 weeks of training. Your body is only starting to adapt to the new stimulus of working out. Stick with the training and diet for a lot longer before you worry about drugs.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Head to the diet section Unbekkant, I know it's not the quick fix you are looking for but it's the one that will work for what you want to do.
    agreed

Thread Information