bobbyferrari is offline New Member

Inbound into customs

hey guys im having massive anxiety lol i ordered some gear from a site that i have used on several occasions and have had zero problems throughout the shipping process. Now im waiting for the order and on the USPS tracking website it say's INBOUND INTO CUSTOMS. I know its the weekend so prob customs is not working but has anyone had the same experience waiting for a packedge to clear and seeing INBOUND INTO CUSTOMS. Please set my mind at ease.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yes and then it clears...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

thank you for responding Matt. Yes? so you think thats normal for the USPS status to say inbound into customs before it gets sent to me?

Blog Entries
    Yes i just had this last week and have since received my parcel...

i have been using this source for a while now and zero problems, maybe im just have an anxiety attack. i guess the customs in NY does not work on the weekend so that can be the reason why the status has not changed/

but you are in the UK no? im in the US

Blog Entries
    I know i am but im telling you this kind of thing happens, give it a couple of days and then see what happens, il bet you have your package......

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Pretty sure customs and border patrol work around the clock. Mail is always moving whether it is delivered or not too. And everything has to go through customs, so "inbound into customs" is normal. You just hope it goes through unnoticed is the concern.

thanks for the input. its not like it's a huge order just some sust and other stuff. like i said i have ordered from this source several time and no problems i guess im just being over anxious today. cool commando pick by the way. so INBOUND INTO CUSTOMS is a normal status update for the tracking info?

the waiting game is what sucks the most

can anyone else offer any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated? thanx

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyferrari View Post
    can anyone else offer any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated? thanx
    Yes. Relax. It is fine. Even if it does get seized (which is doubtful especially if it is a small order) you're just going to get a pretty little letter sent to your mailbox asking you if you're stupid enough to come pick it up in person. Otherwise, it will just be sent back and if you're source is worth a damn; reshipped to you free of charge.

thanx easy. yeah i just have being sent a cycle of test some dbol and wini and clen ...it should be small enough to fit in a small packedge

I'm in the U.S. and have seen the same message as you. All of my gear's come through except for two HGH parcels. The US customs sent me a letter asking me to explain what's in the non marked vials. I just chucked the letters. I'm not going down there to get it so what the heck? Don't worry bro. Your package will most likely come through. If it doesn't you'll get a letter from US customs. Don't respond, don't go down to get your package, don't do anything. Remember, in the US possession is the problem. I the US customs have it, it mean you don't have it so you are not in possession. It's a good learning experience. Stay cool. EGBAR (Everything's Gonna Be All Right).

hey thanx brother that really made me feel better. all i wanna do is train and stay big. thank you scotchgaurd.

Thread Information